0.4

+calums pov+

the weekend didn't go by slow enough, and monday came to fast.

i had just finished brushing my teeth, when my phone buzzed.

luke: I hope you haven't left the house yet, because i'm coming to pick you up for school princess(-;

calum: looks like you're in luck, I haven't left yet.

I grabbed my phone from its charger and ran down stairs to slip my shoes on before luke got here.

I played a game on my phone while waiting. a few minutes later I was pulled from my intense game sesh by the loud revving of an engine.

I ran out the door to see what the disruptive noise was coming from, only to find that it in fact was not coming from a car. it was coming from a sleek shiny black motorcycle, with a smirking Luke perched atop the seat.

"what the hell is this, luke?!"

"a motorcycle, what the fuck does it look like?" he says sarcastically.

"I know what it is but why are you picking me up on it? where's your car at?"

"it's at the shop, had to fix something under the hood," he paused for a second, looking at me with his icy blue eyes and says, "and it was also a good excuse to get you to wrap your arms around me and hold on really tight."

I blushed at his comment and took the helmet from his outstretched hand, slipping it over my head. I hopped on, positions myself right behind him as I wound my arms around his waist tightly, lying my head on his shoulder.

he revved the engine once again and backed out of the driveway speeding off to school.

**************************

we arrived at school, pulling into the parking lot crowded with people.

people started whispering and pointing at me once they realized who I was and who I was with. I just ignored them and continued to push my way through the crowd and up the stairs, with Luke by my side.

luke walked me all the way to my locker before departing to his own, with a big dimpled grin.

I got all the necessary books needed for class, and put up all the un-needed ones before shutting my locker and jumping back, surprised to see someone standing there.

"what do you want, chelsea?" I asked annoyingly, hands on my hips.

chelsea was an absolutely and utterly disgusting snobby bitch, she thought that she ruled the school. she's had sex with almost the whole football team, and even gave a teacher a blowjob once for a good grade. let's just say she got in a lot of trouble, and that teacher lost his job.

I absolutely despise her because she always calls me name, and is always trying to figure out a way to ruin my life.

"oh nothing faggot," she sneered, "just wanted to see what's up with all these rumors going around about you and Luke dating. is this true?"

"uhm, no we're not dating, I don't know what you're talking about."

she scoffed, "I knew it wasn't true," she exclaimed with a smug smile on her face, "like he would ever date a pathetic and ugly fag like you!" she laughed hysterically, like it was the funniest thing in the world, "hell, he's probably not really even your friend, just pretending to be out of pity."

with that she walked off leaving me almost in tears at the hurtful impact her word had on me.

I ran to the bathroom, locked the stall door, and slid down onto the ground.