Chapter 1

"I just called an Uber but, I'm not sure I want to leave now." I turned around to be met with a smirk. The man had ocean-blue eyes and a killer jawline.

I was already four shots and two slow screws in and already wanted to leave. The bar was never my type of crowd but, I wanted to get away from my brother who, I came out to see. For the past week, he's been suffocating.

"I could always leave with you." I winked.

I was never the best at flirting but, this man was drunk enough to buy it.

We walked out of the bar, harmlessly flirting along the way. A few drunken kisses were exchanged before the Uber got here.

We slid into the back seat, his hand creeping to my thigh as he gave the driver an address. His thumb gently traced circles over my thigh before he leaned over to whisper in my ear.

"You don't mind going to my place, do you?" His breath tickled my neck.

He didn't wait for my answer before he was placing soft kisses on my neck, and nibbling my ear lobe softly. He grabbed my jaw, pulling my head towards him, placing his lips on mine.

He gently guided me into his lap, my arms wrapping around his neck as I grind down on him. He groans as his lips travel down my jaw to my collarbone. He kissed over the spot before biting down and licking over the wound. I moan softly in his ear, grinding against him.

It wasn't long before we reached our destination, laughing slightly as the driver mumbled incoherent words.

We stumbled through the door before I followed him up to his room. We didn't even make it to his bedroom door before we were kissing, teeth and all. He closed the door with his foot as our kissing made its way to the bed.

My alcohol-fueled brain became hazy and, I could remember much more. Random memories filled my brain as I slept that night. Digging my nails into his flesh, the kisses he placed down my body, and the way his ocean-blue eyes seemed hypnotizing during delicious sex.

Author's note: This chapter was relatively short, but I wasn't sure what else to put here. Either way, I hope you guys enjoyed it!