Chapter 3

It wasn't long before my brother got here. Apparently, he had been on a search for me, and the guy I hooked up with was a friend of Seth's.

I just hoped that it wouldn't come up at some point. How would up with a logical lie?

"Bella!" Seth hugged me, pulling me out of my thoughts.

The blonde and the brunette were now staring at me slightly off in the corner. I hadn't figured their names yet, which I probably should, knowing that I'll probably be around them more often.

Seth had mentioned doing a haunted video with a couple of friends, and given by a few decorations on the brunette's bedroom wall, he might be a part of it.

"Bella?"

"Hm?" I snapped out of my train of thought, bringing my attention back to Seth.

"Are you alright? What happened?" Seth scanned my eyes, trying to find anything from last night.

"Uh yeah..." I looked to the floor in search for an answer.

"What happened last night? Colby said that he brought you home after asking him if you'd seen me. How drunk were you?"

I looked up at the brunette. Colby? Was that his name? That suits him. Suits him from his deep ocean eyes to his figure that's hidden under his clothes to the way he-

"Bella! Good God, how drunk were you? Be lucky it was just Colby and not some creep." Seth paced around the coffee table as he ranted.

Currently, I was pissed at Seth. Pissed because he's yelling at me when really I wasn't drunk and could take care of myself. But I can't tell him that. I can't tell him because it was a reasonable excuse that Colby made up for me, and I was grateful for that.

Sure, Seth was a little upset when Colby didn't take me straight to him, but it's better to deal with that than telling him that Colby and I hooked up.

It wasn't long before Seth was helping me to the car, driving us back to his little apartment. 

The apartment was a two bedroom with a killer balcony view in the living room. The complex itself looked like any other boring office building, not drawing a whole lot of attention to anyone who needs a decent place to stay. Though, being on the top level, the view was amazing. It showed off much of the city life with a beach slightly behind and to the side of it.

I kicked off my shoes the moment we got through the door, embarrassment finally catching up to me. The whole point of going to the bar was to hopefully find a guy to fuck. My brother just embarrassed me in front of him when I'm going to have to see him again.

Although, there was not really anyone to blame. Seth has never mentioned me until after we hooked up and I never knew they were even friends until after we hooked up. And how would Seth know I went to the bar to hook up with his friend before it even happened?

"Bella..?" A knock on the door interrupted my thoughts.

"Hm?" I sat up to be met with Seth piering into my room. 

"I guess I was a little harsh on you earlier..."He stepped into my room. "I was wondering if you wanted to go to the club tonight or something..."

"You? You want to go to the club?" I looked at him quizzically.

"Well, Sam and Colby wanted to get to know you more.. we are inviting some friends.. I could introduce you to everyone."

Colby's name made my interest perk up, "Fine, I'll go."

Seth just smiled and walked out of the room, shouting out '7 o'clock' as he passed through the hallway. 

As soon as I couldn't hear his footsteps, I got up. I didn't really have party clothes and since it was only 2 p.m, I could do a little bit of shopping. 

While I was out, Seth sent me details about the club, including pictures of the club, his friends, and random chicks that asked for pictures. 

I decided going for my actual style would be best for this club. 

Growing up I've always been called emo due to my lack of bright colors on my clothes. Eventually I did what everyone else wanted me to. But tonight was going to be my night. I was going to be myself and pick clothes in my style instead of walking around like a bimbo. 

I stopped at my first destination grabbing a few T-shirts and pants. I picked out a couple of skirts before heading to my next destination. 

It wasn't long before Seth was begging me to come home and cook him food. I swear he only eats when I'm around. 

I pulled the bags out of the trunk before making my way up to Seth's apartment. He was already boiling water for noodles.

"I'm surprised you haven't burnt the building down yet." I joked as I slipped off my shoes and sat down the bags next to the couch. 

He only rolled his eyes and sat at the bar as I took his spot in the kitchen. I quickly dished up two plates and ate with him.

Conversation during dinner was slow, a few questions about our wardrobe for the night was mostly all. I didn't mind the quiet however I knew something bothered him.

"What's on your mind?" I look up at him as I take another bite.

"Well..." He trailed off, refusing to make eye contact. He sighs before continuing again. "They invited Brennen which is fine.. i just don't want him thinking he can have his hands all over you."

"Seth I'm 25 years old. I can handle myself, and even if I can't, there will be plenty of people around to help."

He just sighed in defeat before putting his dish in the sink and disappearing into his bedroom. I ran my fingers through my hair as I contemplated even going for my brother's sake. 

Seth has never care for parties. Sure he had an outgoing personality but he mostly kept to himself. I was the same way except I was far more emotional than he was. 

I groaned as I grabbed my bags and took them to my room. 

No. It's not happening. I'm not cancelling now.