Chapter 2 (Colby's POV)

I groaned as the sun pierced through the blinds. Laying next to me was the girl I picked up from the bar, still fast asleep. I didn't mind that she slept here last night, most chicks would.

I sat up and looked over her sleeping form. I hoped we hadn't bothered Sam last night. I've had so much pent-up aggression lately. I hoped that I didn't run her down too much.

I got out of bed, grabbing black joggers along the way. I grabbed an old t-shirt I didn't exactly care for and sat it next to her on the bed. The least I could do was offer her some hospitality after last night.

I went downstairs and found Sam pacing in the kitchen. I waited patiently for him to get off the phone as I grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge.

"Send a picture and I'll keep an eye out. I'm sure she's okay." Sam spoke into his phone.

What the hell happened?

Sam sighed as he pulled the phone from his ear and shook his head at me. "Have fun last night?"

My cheeks reddened slightly but, that wasn't on my mind at the moment. "Who was that? What happened?"

"Seth's sister never came home last night."

"Since when did Seth have a sister?"

"All his life. His sister is his twin."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

Footsteps were heard on the stairs. The girl I brought home finally emerged and was now practically wobbling to the kitchen. I heard Sam's breath hitch in his throat, but I didn't question it. I was too focused on the girl in front of me.

Her light brown hair was now pulled up into a messy bun and she looked perfect with her nerdy black glasses. Her mascara was a little smudged but it didn't affect her overall beauty especially when she yawned.

Sam pulled me into the living room as I watched her make her way to the fridge, her ass poking out slightly when she grabbed a bottle of water.

"Is that the girl you slept with last night!?" He whispered.

"Yeah, why?" My brow creased slightly.

"Oh my fucking god." Sam groaned as he rubbed his forehead.

"What? What am I missing?"

"That's Seth's sister!" He punched my arm.

My eyes blew wide as I looked back at the girl. Now I can see it. They definitely look similar. I groaned as I placed my face in my hands.

"You know Seth?" I turned around to find the girl now closer to us, her head perked to the side.

God, she looked hot in my T-shirt.

"Uh, yeah he's a friend of ours." Sam scratched the back of his neck nervously. "He's very worried about you."

"Of course he is..." She mumbled. "I'll go find my phone and call him. I'll leave soon too, sorry to be a bother."

"You're not a bother at all. Take your time." Sam smiled at the girl. "What's your name by the way?"

"Bella, Bella Borden." She smiled slightly before slowly making her way upstairs.

I watch her, my gaze entirely fixated on her form. She was definitely the most beautiful woman I've seen in a long time.

Sam punched my arm again and scoffed. "Don't even think about it. You know that Seth will raise hell."

"I know but god, I can't keep my eyes off her." I sighed.

"You don't even know her."

"I know," I sighed defeatedly.

"Look, if you really want to try then get to know her. Keep your cool until you get consent from Seth. And for the love of God, do not mention you two hooked up last night." He chuckled softly as he shook his head.

I chuckled and shook my head. I knew I wouldn't say anything, I hoped she wouldn't either.