(Countinue) Sozin's Comet: Zuko Katara and Kyra

Zuko POV

I'm laying on ground watching Azula and Katara fight. I feel this unbelievable pain in my chest, from where Azula struck me with her lightening. All I remember was running in front of Katara as Azula tried to strike her and harm her. Then Katara screaming my name, it happened so fast. I look over to see that Azula and Katara are by the water vents, Katara then pulls water up from the vents and freezes them. I chuckle as watch Katara chain's my sister to the vents. Katara then unfreezes them, Azula screams and wails. Katara runs over to me, "Zuko?" She cradles me into her lap, I watch her use her healing water. She places it onto my chest and I fell pressure. "How does that feel Zuko?" I smile and nod my head. "Yeah Zuzu how does it feel!" Katara and I look to see that Azula had burned through the chains. She starts to build up her lightening, as she gets ready to strike us I hear from above, "NO!" I look up and see Kyra coming down. Azula smirked and shot her lightening towards her. Kyra dodged it and lands, "Hello Azula..." Kyra throws Aang's glider towards us. Azula mockingly bows down to her, "Sifu Kyra, an honor to have you here at the palace once more." Kyra throws the glider near us, "Are you ready for your final lesson?" She get into a defensive stance. Azula gives out a hysterical laugh, "For years I have been ready to win an Agni Kai against you!" Kyra attacks with two strokes of fire. Azula dodges her and sends lightening at her. I watch as Kyra redirects it into the sky then back at Azula. Azula dodges and smiles, "Well I can see you have been practicing my master." Kyra bends the water from the pools beside her and starts to cruelly attack her. 

Azula gasps for air, "I still see your technique is still lacking Azula.." Kyra says as she bends air knocking Azula to the ground. Azula is on her back as Kyra walks over to her. Azula jumps up and sends big gusts of fire from her feet towards her, Kyra yelps and grabs her arm. Azula starts to laugh in a crazy tone until something amazing happens. I watch as Kyra's eyes glow and her tattoos get brighter. Katara turns to me, "What's happening to her?" I start to stand with the help of Katara, "She's going into the Avatar state." Katara looks at me, "I thought she couldn't do that?" I chuckled, "Well she can now." We all watch as Kyra rises into the sky, Azula tries to bring her down with her lightening. But Azula's lightening evaporates before even hitting Kyra. Kyra earth bends Azula's arms to the ground, Kyra comes back down eyes still glowing and stares at Azula. "Azula, you have misused your beautiful gift for destruction and to harm those who did not deserve your cruelty. For punishment for the crimes you have committed, I am taking away your bending." Katara and I gasp, "Kyra can take away her bending?" Katara says looking at me. I shrug my shoulders in confusion. We both watch as Kyra places her hands on Azula's collarbone and forehead. Azula tries to fight Kyra, until Azula is frozen still. I look at Katara, "Are you blood bending her?" She is still looking at the shocking scene, "No Zuko I'm not." They both glow, which sends a strong light up into the sky. Azula's scream shatters my eardrum, and abruptly the glowing stops. Azula groans and collapses. Kyra nods her head and puts her hands at her side. Kyra turns and looks back at us. Her glowing eyes disappear, and she also collapses to the ground. "Kyra!" I yell trying to limp over to her.

Katara POV

I watch as Zuko limps over to Kyra. He finally collapses next to her, then groans as he pulls her up to him crying. Azula awakens a little and tries to get out of Kyra's earth cuffs. I go over to her and water whip her in the head, knocking her out. I turn to look at the lonely couple sitting on the white stone. "Kyra?" I hear him whisper. "Kyra please wake up... I need you.." He starts to cry even harder and holds her close. A fire sage came up and looked at Prince Zuko. He sighs and walks up to me, "Miss?" I look to him, "Yes?" He looks behind me at Azula, "Who is going to be Fire Lord?" I look at him mockingly, "The rightful heir.. Prince Zuko.." He looked up to the sky, "Thank the Spirits." He looks back to me, "I will leave you now." I just watched as he went away. Zuko was still holding Kyra, he looked at me, "She's so cold, Katara." I went over and knelt down to them. I placed my hand on her head, she felt like ice. "Zuko let's take her in.. Change her clothes and let her rest." He nodded and I helped him carry her into the palace. He directed me into this dark red room, "Who's room is this?" We laid her onto the bed, "It was her's when she stayed her many years ago." He sighed and went over to the closet and grabbed her sleep wear. He groaned and grabbed his chest, "Here these should do." I went to him and grabbed them I turned and set them on the bed. "Zuko come on let's get you healed up, the longer we let it go unattended the longer the healing process." He walked passed me and stood staring at her, "What if she needs me?" I pulled at his arm, "The servants will get us if she awakens Zuko." He nods and follows me out. I stop a group of female servants, "A young lady is in this room. Make sure she is dressed in the clothes on the bed and is comfortable. She is passed out, so be careful. No one may enter unless I or Prince Zuko says so understand?" They nod and head towards her room. I help Zuko to his room, he holds his chest all the way there. As we enter I lay him on his bed and start the healing. He has his eyes closed the entire time. I see a lonesome tear fall from his eye.

Kyra POV

As I lay there with my eyes closed, I try and remember what happened. I remember Azula sending a burst of fire hitting my already burnt shoulder. Then I felt this uncontrollable wave of anger and I blacked out. I finally open my eyes and see I'm in the Fire Nation palace. I sit up quickly looking around at the room. I smile and realize its my old room, "How are you feeling?" I look over and see Aang, "Aang!! Are you ok? Did you stop the Fire Lord? Is anyone hurt?" He chuckles and comes around to me, "Yes I'm ok. Yes I defeated the Fire Lord and took away his bending. Zuko is injured but fine and Sokka was injured and he is healing." He smiled and hugged me. I held him tight and sighed, "Thank goodness your ok." He chuckled and pulled away, "I'm just glad your ok." I gave him a confused look, "Why would I not be ok?" He jumped sitting on the bed, "Do you not remember?" I leaned back into the pillow, "Remember what?" He chuckled, "Kyra you took Azula's bending away." I gasped, "I did what?" He chuckled, "Yeah Zuko and Katara said you went into the Avatar state and took her bending away." I widened my eyes, "I was told I was never going to be able to go into the Avatar state." He jumped off the bed and walked to the door, "Well Kyra you saved two lives by doing it." I smiled, "Where are you going?" He smiled at me, "To go get Zuko." I smiled and watched him walk out. I laid back into the pillow thinking about my new ability. I was thinking about it for only a few minutes when Zuko entered the room. 

"Kyra..." I leaned up and looked at him. Zuko was wearing the normal Fire Lord attire even his hair was in a bun. "Hi Zuko.." He sighed and rushed over to me. He put his hand on my cheek and kissed me. He pulled away and held out the ruby bracelet, "You dropped this." I smiled and grabbed it. I put it around my wrist and smiled. "Kyra?" I looked up at him, "Yes Zuko?" He stood and paced the floor, "I know this probably isn't the right time to ask this but, have you decided if you are going to stay?" I sighed, "Zuko if I do it won't be very long." He stopped pacing and stared at me, "I would take that year with you, over a lifetime without you Kyra." I let a few tears fall from my face, "Zuko you have become my life,  I'll stay." He smiled and came over to the bed picking me up. He kissed me hard and I kissed back. He had his arms around my waist and I had my arms around his neck. "Ewe! Oogies!" We both released each other and turned to see the whole gang looking at us. "Kyra!" They all screamed in unison as they rushed over to me and hugged me.