Current station

so alone..so so alone..so alone..Tired of failure, tired of thousands of failures...tired of several years of failure in a row. Is it possible for you to try ten goals and plans before sunrise until after sunset for several years and fail?The worst feeling in the world for a human being is the bitter feeling of experiencing consecutive failures. When you are equal to someone who did not make any effort, you are less than him. More tired, without energy, without motivation to get up after falling down thousands of times.Why? Why should my friends all be rich and happy in their own families without even a thousandth of my effort? What is the justice when I used to work until midnight in my youth and go back to work before dawn. But they were all traveling and having fun with their girlfriends and boyfriends. They were students, they were taking their friend to the university with their father's car, they were kissing and making love, and you were working. The best days of your young life. The days when you have the highest level of energy, happiness and pride. He spent the best days of his life in the hope of the future.Are those who do not know equal to those who know?If your whole life is going to be spent on hard work, study, and rest, then you hope for the future and when you fail and all those who laughed at you in those days and you proudly said, "I'm thinking about the future" with a smile again. And if they remind you of sarcasm and laugh at you, what will happen?Yes, failure is the most bitter human feeling.Who can be happy after thousands of attempts and planning and failures?When you were alone, you had no one. When your mother and father got sick and died and you buried them with your own hands, when even your brother and sister left you alone, when you become... alone, alone, alone...You tried, you didn't succeed, you failed from someone whose whole life was spent having fun and his parents supported him in every moment of his life, not himself, that is, if instead of that person he was a useless piece of stone, he would still be there and at the same spot, taunting and mocking. You hear..everyone accepts that person and that person proudly advises everyone and claims to be successful and hardworking people, how does it make you feel? Anger? Are you disappointed? Or suicide? Or revenge?Is there anyone who can pray for these people? Pray for their success and health? Asking for forgiveness for his sins while in front of him is a hero with a sinless and pure soul?Have you ever wished you didn't exist at all and time could go back thousands of years ago? But what if a part of you was alive and living thousands of years ago? What if you chose this life for a reason?