C1- Escaped

C1- Ecsaped

This book had been in my notes app for a few months, It is my first fanfiction, but not my first time making a story. This book will most likely be a "trust the process" fanfiction, simply because my writing has gradually gotten better over time. (Halfway through chapter five, the writing will start to get better overall.) That being said, this book will not be edited / the first few chapters being rewrote, until I completely finish it. Thank you for understanding!

. . .

It had been a nice sunny day, the green lively leaves swaying softly, creating a rustling sound that had became some sort of background noise to the normal chaos that would follow the quite big groups. The skies weren't all too cloudy, and the sun shined through, creating beautiful rays of light, that when passed through a sun-catcher that many students hung up outside of the dorm buildings, that would create immaculate colors from all spectrums. The wind was just right, not making anyone shiver, but at the same time providing enough for the comfort of others, working as some sort of an air conditioner outdoors.

It was late afternoon when quiet chattering filled the common rooms as classmates were peacefully conversating between themselves, a few giggling at unfunny jokes, or catching themselves up on the latest gossip, a few incoherent mumbles and gasps erupting from someone. Most people were sitting with their certain groups of friends, excluding Bakugou, who had completely left the bustling area and returned to his dark room to silently sulk.

The sun had just set, finally advancing below the horizon, after painting the landscape around everyone into a light peach color that was appealing to all eyes that had been laid upon such a beautiful sight. Many would stare in awe, as others would pull out their electronics and take quick pictures, to set as their backgrounds, to savor the memories of the fresh air and great times.

Now that the sun was set, students started to filter back into the dormitory halls, sitting down on the pillowy couches or started heading to their individual dorm rooms, exhaustion spontaneously attacking their body hard with the excessive training that the sleepy raven-haired teacher would torture their bodies with. Exhausted expressions were plastered onto their faces as they headed up the stairs sluggishly, their slumped shoulders and tired auras practically drowned the whole room, despite the few upbeat people that were picked out, left to talk to each other while everyone else only groaned at their energetic responses.

Those few upbeat people were; Denki Kaminari, who seemed to always be hyper and bouncing off of the walls with every second he spent awake, a bubbly light brown-haired girl called Ochaco Uraraka, Mina Ashido, who was used to filling everyone in on the current drama, and keeping everyone on their toes as she informed them. The last boy was Eijirou Kirishima, who also always seemed upbeat and ready for something to happen; Except he wasn't hyper like Kaminari, he just seemed to always have quite enough energy to make a conversation with someone, and besides the point—He was also super easy to talk to.

On the other side of the large room, Izuku Midoriya, Shoto Todoroki, Tenya Iida, Kyoko Jirou and Hanta Sero were watching the television, the light from the big electronic illuminating their faces in a luminous white, the color changing every time a scene from the show would alter.

Y/N L/N was also sitting on the couch with all of them, except she wasn't watching the gory series, she was filled with apathy as she scrolled through her phone, clicking on a few posts and liking them, disinterest stained onto her clear skin. She didn't find the interest in talking to anyone in the room, nor catching up on drama. She wasn't that kind of girl. She didn't need drama in her life, and she didn't see herself having fun talking to anybody that was currently in the room. She would much rather be sleeping in her comfortable bed, which almost drug her in. It seemed pretty awesome right now, with the uneventful actions and conversations that occurred between her other classmates.