Locked in!🍋

There's gonna be some slight 🍋
Idk if this counts as a oneshot :(

Abbie's pov

It's Monday afternoon, school is almost Over..

Finally!

I waved goodbye to Lana as she walked away to her locker, leaving me with Engel.
"So~" Engel decided to tease me again, I blushed in embarrassment knowing what he's about to say.
"Hey! I'm trying my best here!" I yelled and covered my face. Engel laughed and patted my back.
"You're not even trying buddy." He spoke with a chuckle
"I'll see you in class." And just like that Engel walked away.I quickly ran to my locker, opening the locker to get my books for last class, I have miss thavel for last class! Then I paused when I felt a presence behind me... Its definitely Oliver I just now it!

I turned around to see it is infact Oliver! And accompanied by his friends. Zip, and Edward. Oliver might lock me in my own locker again...

I immediately flinched as he spoke
"Oi, dumbass. What the heEALL-"

Oliver got pushed in side the locker with me in it, both of us were locked inside the locker this time. Oh noooo! :(

Zip's Pov

I pushed My best friend Oliver into the locker with Abbie too, shutting the locker immediately. I quickly turned to Edward.

"Run Edward!"

Edward and I immediately ran away from Abbie's locker back to class.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
2 minutes later
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"I bet 200 dollars that Abbie & Oliver are making out right now." I said to Edward. Chuckling mischievously.

"Man! I was gonna bet that!!" Edward say with disappointment. lol
Edward sighed and spoke again. "I bet 200 dollars that Oliver is probably beating the shit out of Abbie right now." Edward said with a smirk.

Bet.

Oliver's pov

I was banging on the locker door in anger. Why the fuck zip would do that!! AUGHGHG
I stopped and glared at stupid Abbie. I'm definitely gonna beat him.. but I can't seem to do that since we are in a tight space so I'm just stuck here in an uncomfortable position but Abbie looks fine since he's short AF lol.

Abbie's pov

I was hugging myself, praying that Oliver won't beat me but looked back at Oliver seeing that he gave up and is just glaring at me.
Is it my fault That we're in this situation..? Or zip, that pushed Oliver inside the locker with me in it...?

This is so awkward. Just standing here in silence...

I looked back at Oliver and this time.. his face softens..?

He was staring at my body till he puts his hands around my waist! I immediately blushed and looked at Oliver with confusion and spoke.

"Oliver what are you doing!?" I spoke with a little bit a fear in my tone. What is Oliver doing?