To Service The TV Faction

Walking along the corridors to your next destination in the TV base you suddenly get a summons. It was from the large TV unit, the one known as Polycephaly, not one to be ignored. Sighing you divert from your original destination and head towards Polycephaly's quarters as ordered, heels clicking on the floor. Getting to the correct door, you tug your skirt down as well as checking to make sure your shirt was sitting on you correctly before you knock. As the sole human here, you always wanted to make sure you were presentable, especially when summoned by one of the higher ups, you never knew when they'd want to inspect you. Walking through the human sized door when called in, you were ordered to secure it, Polycephaly himself couldn't fit through it but other TV units could and it seemed he wanted some privacy with you. No TV units would teleport in, they respected an individuals right to privacy unless there was an emergency.

Walking up to the large TV Man, he had his back to you as he was writing something down on a tablet, his jacket and tie slung on the back of the chair. His usual sub screens had been disconnected and his tendrils were furling themselves in and out as you watch them, patiently standing there waiting to find out why you've been summoned. He spoke while still writing, not looking at you.

"You took your time."

"I was on the other side of the base sir. I came as quickly as humanly possible."

"That's the crux of the thing isn't it.... Humanly possible..."

"Sir?"

"What is your function here?"

"To service the TV factions needs, your needs sir."

Hearing that Polycephaly stands up, wrapping a tendril around you, your shoes slipping off to the floor and carrying you along with him to his bedroom as you squeak at the rough treatment. Lightly tossing you into the middle of the bed you notice him peeling off his gloves. Techfolk didn't take off their gloves very often as they were part of the protective layer and each factions bare hands looked markedly different. When Polycephaly exposes his hands it showed there was a basic structure, an endoskeleton of dark metallic black phalanges and polycarbonate-like knuckles, with the flesh-spaces infilled with a translucent dark purple matter much like soft springy silicone. On the fingers themselves, the outside was that dark purple matter with no hard pieces that could hurt if you were held gently enough. The whole hand with a web of soft gold and black tesselating hexagons and triangles keeping it all together.

"Well Human, I do indeed have a need that needs servicing and it involves some research which you will help me with."

With that Polycephaly slides onto the bed looming above you, one of his tendrils pushing you back into the bed. Feeling a tugging on your skirt, you look down to see another one of the tendrils pulling it. With you unclipping it by the button and then unzipping it, the tendril finally pulls it off without incident. Knowing what was coming next you swiftly started unbuttoning your shirt just as the tendril came back to pull it off. Feeling his fingers gently brushing along your sides makes you shiver, wondering what he had planned.

"Close your eyes, and keep them closed or there will be punishment."

Closing your eyes as ordered you start feeling one of Polycephaly's tendrils encircling one of your breasts then the other squeezing and manipulating them, then feeling the jaws from one of the tendril ends playing with a nipple, then the other making you gasp. Suddenly both of your legs are engulfed in the last two tendrils, wrapping around them tightly, feeling them both being bent at the knee and your legs being spread as far apart as you can comfortably go.

"So wet already, you like me doing this to you, don't you. Making you all helpless in my grip."

All you can do is nod at his words, quiet moaning coming out of your throat. Then you feel one of his very large fingers sliding along your soaking wet slit, massaging you lightly there making you buck into his touch. Polycephaly's tendrils start lifting you into the air, one of his hands under your torso supporting your weight. You hear him fiddling with something with his other hand then you feel a finger pressing up against your core yet again smoothing something in, then you realise what he's about to do as you whimper.

"Ssh, we'll go nice and slow. You tell me if you need to stop alright?"

Waiting until you nod in agreement Polycephaly then starts pushing the end of his lubed up little finger slowly into your pussy, filling and stretching you out more than any cock or dildo had in the past. Inching it in slowly, letting you get used to the size as he pushes it in until it hits your cervix. Stopping there for a while, letting you get used to the feeling of the material his finger was comprised of as it contracted and expanded slightly with the temperature changes, still stroking your sides with his fingers that are curled around your torso. The tendrils squeezing your breasts start moving in a slightly different pattern with the jaws gently clamping onto your nipples. When Polycephaly starts to hear you moan in bliss again, he starts moving his little finger, pumping it in and out of you slowly, getting a little faster as he feels you loosen up around him. With every slide of his finger he is hitting your g spot over and over again, your mind blanking out with the pleasure. Then he adds his thumb to rub across your mound to stimulate your clit. As you start bucking your hips trying to meet his thrusts you can feel that finger getting deeper somehow. The tendrils around your legs start undulating across your thighs, making an already sensitive area feel more supersensitive just adding to everything swirling around in your brain. You could feel the build up of your orgasm coming, the pressure building up until you feel like you're going to burst then the feeling explodes over you as your pussy clamps down on his finger over and over as you cum screaming Polycephaly's name. Then he starts slowing down, and finally stopping. Pulling his finger out of you with a pop and pulling back his tendrils, leaving you lying in his hand spent as a warm glow spreads through you. Feeling him lying down and bringing you close to his chest petting your sides as you curl into him smiling, still with your eyes closed. You did love it when he got all forceful with you like today. The next thing he says however, does make your eyes fly open.

"Maybe next time, we can try my thumb in there."