In Service Of The TV Faction

You'd taken to sleeping in the nude as Polycephaly got so hot overnight when he was with you under the covers. However one night, this would be your downfall. You were woken up feeling his tendrils wrapping around you like a cocoon and lifting you out of bed. Hearing that distinct teleport noise you wonder where he's taking you at such a late hour. Feeling yourself tumble out of his grip onto a rough but warm surface in the darkness, the only light currently being Polycephaly's screen. Then you feel the deep rumbling under you. What in hells did Polycephaly have planned? Seeing light appear behind you, you look back to find that Polycephaly had dumped you out on the Titan's speakers along the bottom of his screen which made you squeak in alarm.

"Remember your function here?"

"Y-yes Polycephaly. To service the TV factions needs."

"The Titan has a need that you will fulfil." As you watch the Titan's two shoulder TV's settled on perches made for them specifically, one above your head looking down and one looking up from your feet, both lit up with smiling emoticons. The way they were placed, it seemed it was so the Titan could presumably watch what was happening while he was lying there flat on the ground. Then all of a sudden you feel your arms being pinned above your head by the jaw clamps on the end of one of Polycephaly's tendrils then you feel both of your lower legs being wrapped and held in place, the last tendril carefully pushing you down into the grille of the speaker. Then the Titan started making noises that reverberated through you.

"W-what need?"

"I need to see you cum." You can feel rather than hear the Titan say as it rumbles through his speakers. Then you start feeling different patterns of vibrations as well as intensities, then the Titan started trying out a pulsing vibration making you groan as well as bucking your hips trying to find something to grind yourself on. Nothing was there until you felt a faint rush of air then suddenly you felt something very large and solid but covered with something soft appear between your legs, the Titan had slowly and carefully brought a finger up against your soaking wet slit, letting you slide yourself over it moaning with relief. The Titan angled his hand so the vibrations also travelled up his finger as you ground down on it. Suddenly Polycephaly's tendrils around your legs let go and you immediately tried to wrap your legs around the Titan's finger to grind on it harder.

"Needy little thing isn't she? You obviously aren't using her enough Polycephaly. Especially as she hasn't cum yet."

"She is here to service the Faction's needs..."

"Quite so, and we have some faction members in need don't we?"

"There are indeed a handful who need the release of pressure in their systems, they cannot retract the rods and they all want the human to service them."

Hearing this you suddenly knew what was about to happen. Knowing the way the Techfolk were made, whoever had designed them originally was having a laugh by creating a rod that would come out on occasion then retract once pressure was released, located in their groin area, a metal dick as it were but the rods were just smooth metal. Feeling Polycephaly start to lift you by your arms with the tendril still holding your wrists, you let go of the Titan's finger with your legs. Seeing another smaller screen light up in front of you, you see a normal sized TV unit coming up to you, there on the Titan's main screen still. He didn't have any of his protective clothing on and you could see that this was one of the ones needing some pressure released. He indicated to Polycephaly that he wanted you lying down so Polycephaly lay you down again with your arms still above your head. Hovering over you so not to crush you with his weight the unit pulls you onto his rod and starts using you for his own needs, the smooth metal not hitting anything you need it to, not matter how much you try to grind or buck. It's just working you up even more and this particular unit seems to be having fun not touching the areas you need it to and watching you plead to be touched. You can still feel the vibrations under you from the Titan but they weren't as intense as before, like he was wanting you a pleading mess for something. As the first unit had his fill, he was immediately replaced by a second unit, then a third. The third however giving you a little bit of pleasure by playing with your tits while thrusting into you. Then you felt Polycephaly lifting you up again so you were dangling there as the fourth TV unit grabbed your waist and pulled your soaking pussy onto his rod, slicking it with your juices then feeling yourself being lifted up again and turned around for the fifth unit to pull you down on his rod too. Not feeling yourself being pulled off again, you then feel that fourth unit come up behind you rubbing that slicked up rod against your ass then sinking in deep. One of their hands playing with your nipples, another hand playing with your clit, other hands on your hip pulling you on and off between them. The Titan finally intensifying the vibrations so it travelled up the TV units legs and through their rods into you making it feel so good but still not quite hitting the right spots when the pair had finished with you. Letting your body down from dangling Polycephaly had you in a kneeling position with your arms still locked up above your head. Then you see one last unit needing a release. This particular unit however had had some forethought for your needs and had made a silicone cover for their rod that would hit all the right spots inside you as you kneeled there panting in need while looking at it.

"Titan, Polycephaly." The unit inclined their head at both.

"Imperator. Good to see you partake for a change."

"How could I say no when it's this lovely one? Once I get my rod settled I want you to let her down Polycephaly, I would have them touch me also." Polycephaly acknowledged the command and waited.

Seeing the Imperator sit in front of you as Polycephaly lifted you up slightly so the Imperator could pull you into their lap and onto their sheathed up rod, you can feel the difference the silicone made, you were a needy panting mess and the feel as soon as it plunged inside your pussy made you start bucking your hips into them as well as your hands grabbing onto their shoulders as Polycephaly lets you go completely. Letting you pleasure yourself on their rod, the Imperator curled a hand on your ass cheek, gripping it to make you grind against their chassis which had had some more sillicone added for texture that ground onto your clit making you gasp and moan at the feeling. Their other hand deftly tweaking a nipple, then the other, finally massaging both tits. The Titan started intensifying the vibrations again, this time much more than before and as the Imperator hit their own release, you screamed out yours as you throw your head back then collapsing into them as you shudder with the aftershocks.

"Such a cute soft little thing. Needs have been fulfilled all round this evening. She serves the Faction well."