We know the game and we're gonna play it

Polycephaly was off doing a mission when you got asked to accompany a Camera squad who had found some things that you as a human might need or like to have. The area was apparently secure so you agreed to go off in the Camcopter that had arrived at the TV Faction base without informing even the TV's Imperator of where you were going as you expected the Cameramen to let them know. Grinning to yourself, you had made sure you were geared up in the correct safety gear and equipped yourself up with a weapon as well just to be on the safe side, and you had brought a few empty sacks to carry the hopefully useful things in. Getting there and finding all sorts of useful things you get the sacks filled and the Cameramen in the squad carry them back to the Camcopter while you still rummage around in the deserted mall. Then you see a shadow pass by, smaller than one of the Cameraman and fast. If you had had your headphones off you would've heard the strains of singing coming from the creature too, it was one of those damn toilets. Then another, then another and another kept turning up, all seemingly attracted to the one thing they could turn into one of themselves, you. Having a crowd of them just outside of where you were hiding, all looking for you, you prayed the Cameramen would come back and quickly, maybe you really should have waited for one of the TV units to be free. Then you did hear something over the comms, song lyrics.

"This is the hand that will blind your eyes
And split your spine
This is the blade that'll visit your flesh
And release the wine."

It was the same song Dark had been playing when you had visited and serviced him not all that long ago, he was here! Then as you peered out of your hiding spot you also see plungers flying and hitting a couple of the Skibidi too, looked like Plunger was here as well. Now you knew neither of them had been here initially so someone must have called in for back up to ensure your safety early on when the squad had come to pick you up. Once the area had been cleared the two walk up to you, the slightly larger Speaker unit playing snippets from yet another song.

"You know the rules and so do I."

"I know but I thought..." You started then trailed off as you realise something.

"You wouldn't get this from any other guy

Gotta make you understand."

"Dark, no... don't you dare..." Putting your hands up pleading with him not to do what you think he's going to do.

"Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you "

"And he does it anyway... fucking rick rolls even in the apocalypse!"

You flip them both off as it looked like Plunger was laughing at the sight of your annoyed face, then you started walking back towards the Camcopter. Then all of a sudden you feel a shock wave and see knives and plungers flying past you and right into the Skibidi who had appeared in front of you. As Plunger runs past, you feel Dark sweeping you up into his chest as he slides past you then he starts running the opposite way in earnest. Dropping you into one of the seats of a sleek little stealth plane, Dark started it up as Plunger came running out of the building. Seeing the other Camcopter take off and vanish quickly in the distance, Dark had thrown the little plane into stealth mode and had darted off in a different direction once Plunger had jumped in.

As Dark was putting the plane into Auto Pilot mode Plunger had already gotten you to stand up by pulling on one of your hands and had started looking you over for any injuries. As he starts stripping off your gear to check closer, you start shivering in the cold. Hearing a noise blast coming from the other in the plane, you could tell the two seemed to be having a silent argument over what was going on, it was rare for units to argue in front of you but it did happen on occasion, you just wished you knew what they were saying to each other. Then all of a sudden you feel Dark coming up behind you hugging you to his chest as Plunger covered your front with his own body. Both were pretty warm but then you realised something, both were starting to need a servicing again from the feels of things, which for Dark was startling as it hadn't been all that long ago that you'd seen to him. Encouraging the two to strip off you got Dark to lie on the floor as you straddled him and got Plunger to come up behind you between Darks legs so he could get access to you easier. Feeling both slide into different holes slowly while hands are moving all over your body, you close your eyes and let them push and pull on you as they both share you. Plunger making happy clicking noises while Dark was trilling as they both fucked you senseless for a while. Then the plane started making alarm noises and as Plunger pulled away and ran over to the control panels, Dark kept pumping his hips slightly keeping you in a high state of need as you hear the plane land, shut down and go into lock down mode. As Plunger comes back up behind you, you hear Dark chuff at him than see his satisfied nod as Plunger obviously informed him of something. As the two started back up, they got into a rhythm between them again. Fucking you for hours as you get shifted into different positions, sometimes only being fucked by one, sometimes by both. By the end of the experience you were thoroughly spent and sore and they were happy with having their pressure released in the nicest way that they could want.

As the three of you lay there in a cuddle pile, all of a sudden you feel the plane being lifted up into the air and the bright lit screen of the TV Titan was peering into the planes cockpit window. Oops.