Estonia

Next, we have...

Hanna Ivanov, representing Estonia!

Hanna is a big fan of beyblade like any normal kid. She was underestimated a few times for being a female blader, but she demonstrated her full potential to all the kids in her hometown, proving them she's actually stronger than everyone expected. But apart from her skills in blading, Hanna is a friendly and resilient girl who never hesitates to help everyone with whatever problem they are facing. Hanna's ambitions grew stronger as she was inspired to be as strong as many famous bladers, especially Valt Aoi. And to achieve that ambition, Hanna thought of participating in Europe's Champions Tournament, where if she wins, she'll be known for being the strongest blader in Europe. After winning Estonia's National Blading Tournament, she was qualified and accepted as Estonia's representative. She was ecstatic and could not wait to see what other bladers she would meet throughout the tournament.

Alright, let's talk about Hanna. Hanna's appearance is based in Alika, Estonia's representative in Eurovision 2023, and her desire to help others while having an optimistic attitude are references to "Bridges" by Alika and "Hope" by Stefan, Estonia's representative in 2022. Now, i will say, Hanna makes for a great protagonist for the story. However, i think another character i made could be a good fit for such role too. I will present them soon enough. And the fact a girl is a protagonist is due to the fact that the last few protagonists from the Beyblade Burst series were kind of unique compared to the others. For example, in Beyblade Burst Surge, we had Hikaru and Hyuga Asahi, who were twin brothers and shared roles as protagonists. And for Beyblade Burst QuadDrive and Beyblade Burst QuadStrike, we had Bel Daizora, who had a villainous personality. And although QuadStrike had Pri Forsythe to act as a main character, she acted more as a deuteragonist, meaning she wasn't as important as Bel. Therefore, i thought making a female protagonist would follow that pattern of protagonists with unique traits and such.

Name meanings:
Hanna: Grace, favor;

Hanna is a great character and probably a great protagonist. But i'd like you to know if any changes should be applied to Hanna or if any different character i've shown so far should be the protagonist instead. Feel free to tell me your thoughts. Stay tuned for the next character to be presented here. Goodbye!