Belgium

The next contestant is...

Sven Gilbert, representing Belgium!

Sven is a famous fashionista in the Western Europe, being recognized by countries like Austria, France, Luxembourg and even his home country, Belgium. Sven's outfits ranged from a variety of styles. Some were more ethnic. Some were trendy. Some were cute. Some were gothic. Sven has always been an eccentric boy when it comes to his outfits, but they're still quite surprising to many people. The boy was also quite modest, generous and flamboyant, which has appeared when he became a fashionista. But Sven felt like the popularity he had wasn't enough. He wanted the entire continent of Europe, or even the whole world, to recognize his talent and products. Sven remembered that his father once partook in Europe's Champions Tournament, and he wanted to win for his family and country. So Sven took his father's old bey, ready to battle anyone who stands in his way. To show the rest of the world Belgium's strength. After winning Belgium's National Blading Tournament, he was qualified to Europe's Champions Tournament. Even if Sven is being selfish by participating for his own gain, he still wants to meet other people and try his best for his country. All this boy enjoys is the attention and company.

So... Let's talk about Sven. He's appearance isn't based on anyone, but his flamboyant attitude and job as a fashionista comes from the song "Because Of You" by Gustaph, Belgium's representative in Eurovision 2023. That's all i used as a reference, i'm sorry.

And yeah, that's all about Sven. He's a decent character, honestly. Just like Australia, the lack of references can make him seem out of place and poorly written. If you got any ideas on what i should change about Sven, feel free to tell me. But keep in mind that i don't really wanna change Sven. I'll only change him if you guys say so. Well, i hope you guys enjoyed it and stay tuned for tomorrow's character. Spoiler alert, they'll be a blast. Or they might be a flop. Bye!