The UK (The United Kingdom)

The next blader is...

Veronique Beattle, representing The United Kingdom!

Veronique is a famous british influencer whose videos mostly consist on makeup tutorials and exercising tips, usually talking about beyblade a few times. Though she may seem kind and charismatic, she's actually very rude and arrogant due to her superiority complex. Always showing how pretty, strong and famous she is all over the UK. Apart from being a famous influencer, Veronique was a strong blader, who wouldn't hesitate at any moment during her battles. The workout videos she usually posts are actually her training for future battles in her hometown and other cities in her country. She trains especially for one big set of battles... The Europe's Champions Tournament. An important eurasian exclusive Beyblade tournament that has been around for years. Veronique's homecountry, the UK, was very strong back in the day and either achieved victories or at least reached the top 10. But lately, its entries were having a rough time during the tournament, usually standing at the bottom 5 now. This caused the country's reputation to be stained and they were considered the public's unwanted, since the televotes from them were incredibly low or even null. To redeem her country and to become stronger, Veronique decided to participate Europe's Champions Tournament. Firstly, she competed in The UK's National Blading Tournament and fortunately won. And before heading to where the tournament was, Veronique spent weeks training to the strongest blader in the tournament and to show the public how the UK is not a disappointment. On the day she was leaving, Veronique was now ready to take on anyone that stands in her way and will get to the top in no time...

Alright. Let's just make one thing clear. I mentioned the UK was doing very well in previous years, but has been having a poor performance in recent years. I know this might sound a bit offensive to the british people, but i tried to make a reference to the amount of points their entries received from the televote this decade, except in 2022 with Sam Ryder, and how they were always close to victory back from the 50s to the 80s. I'm terribly sorry if this sounded offensive, i can make whatever changes possible if necessary. Now let's talk about Veronique. Her appearance are a slight reference to Mae Muller, the UK's representative in Eurovision 2023. Veronique being an influencer is a reference to "I Wrote A Song" by Mae Muller, which similarly to "Solo" by Blanka, it gives major social media vibes. Something you'd see while scrolling around. Her last name, Beattle, is a reference to The Beatles, a british rock band from the 60s.

Name meanings:
Veronique - Bringer of victory, true image;

Veronique's name was actually supposed to be Veronica, but i changed to Veronique similar to why i changed Ariadne's name. I wanted to make it sound unique. And speaking of which, her last name was actually supposed to be Beattie, but i changed to Beattle to add another reference. Especially one that's non-Eurovision related.

And that's all. I'll be honest, i didn't have much faith in Veronique and thinking i'd come up with a good backstory for her, but this was the best i could do. Please, if there are any changes i should add to Veronique and her character, whether it's physical or psychological, i'll take the suggestion/idea to consideration and see what i can do. I hope you enjoyed it and i hope you stay tuned for tomorrow's character. Goodbye and have a good day/night!