Mr. Pigeon 72

In Marinette's Room...

Prizmaltorch, Ladybug, and Alya were experimenting.

Ladybug: Sure, it's amazing being Prizmaltorch and Ladybug. We've got these powers, kwamis, spirit guides but can you imagine we could've prevented Shadow Moth from creating villains in the first place? Ha! He'd be ruined! Have you noticed that Shadow Moth seems to reakumatize people much more often these days? Do you know why? Because he gets to know them and figures out how to manipulate them better!

Prizmaltorch: And I want him to stop sending out copy-and-paste villains! That's really getting on my nerves! We've gotta figure something out in order to stop all the copy and paste.

Alya: You're both right. I was akumatized four times as Lady Wifi because I was obsessed with with Marinette! I knew she was hiding something from me and it drove me crazy.

Prizmaltorch: Exactly! Shadow Moth used that to manipulate you!

Ladybug: I had to keep it a secret.

Alya: I know girl. But now that I know the truth, I've got your back!

Prizmaltorch: You can say that again.

Alya then noticed a large number of times Xavier Ramier had been akumatized on the billboard.

Alya: What? Mr. Pigeon has already been akumatized 71 times?!

Ladybug: He's just a harmless guy trying to take care of his pigeons. It's so not fair!

Prizmaltorch: And I hate fighting that very villain over and over! We'd promised him we'd find a way to keep him safe from Shadow Moth, but we just can't figure it out. (groans) We don't understand a thing in this spell book! If only we still had the deceiver version on Master Fu's tablet.

Wayzz: Master Fu didn't understand much about it either, but he was able to do it with proper time and rest!

Prizmaltorch: We don't have time or rest Wayzz!

Ladybug: Oh! Hold that thought Wayzz, I think this is it! 

Prizmaltorch: Finally. I hope this is it.

Ladybug then sprinkled some pepper into the pot, causing an explosion.

(Pause Music Here)

Prizmaltorch then glared at Ladybug for what had just happened.

Prizmaltorch: It definitely wasn't pepper!

Ladybug: Ugh, I was sure that "spicy little rock" would be it.

Prizmaltorch: Well it wasn't!

Trixx: Alya, help us reason with her, please!

Alya: Karsin, Marinette, how long have you been working on this?

Ladybug: I dunno, six-seven days, maybe ten. 

Prizmaltorch: It was tiring! Now that we're on spring break, we finally have time to put our whole hearts into it!

Alya: Karsin, when was the last time you had band practice with the Musicons or went out on a date with Scyler?

Prizmaltorch: A week or so.

Alya: I'm gonna have to break it to you because I'm the only one who can.

The young journalist then screamed into her two friend's ears which caused them to stumble back.