Psycomedian

(Skip To 0:37)

Everyone at School was listening to the song "Poison" by the Musicons. Some people, mostly Chloe were worried about Karsin who was the lead singer of that song because of the lyrics he sang. Karsin was getting annoyed at this.

Karsin: Are you guys still worried about me?

Alya: Of course we are! "Drowning in Poison"? That probably means you're calling out for someone to save you!

Rose: And I bet that Scyler will be your princess charming.

Karsin: Rose, I'm fine. I'm not actually drowning in poison. It's just a metaphor, for what I'm singing.

Marinette: I agree with you Karsin.

Adrien: I guess I trust you Karsin. This is probably just a metaphor for what you're singing.

Karsin: Exactly.

Sabrina: To be honest, I like that song.

Karsin: Alright Chloe, let's go home.

Chloe: Okay then. (to the rest of the Akuma Class) We'll see you guys later!

Akuma Class: Same with you!

Karsin and Chloe entered the limo and the limo drove off. As the limo drove through the streets, they heard people singing "Poison",  lipsyncing it, etc.

(Pause Music Here)

At Le Grand Paris...

Karsin and Chloe got to the Hotel and made it to their room's hallway before Mayor Bourgeois and Audre stopped the two and hugged Karsin tightly.

Mayor Bourgeois: Are you okay Karsin? 

Audre: Did anyone try to poison you?

Karsin: GET OF ME!!

Karsin pushed his parent off of him out of annoyance.

Karsin: I'm not drowning in literal poison, you guys! It's just a song that I made out of fun!

Audre: If you say so. I hope you never drown in poison.

Karsin: Don't worry, I'm not gonna drown in poison. No matter what happens. And by the way, can I go to the comedy show hosted by Harry Clown?

Audre: Of course. The limo will drive you there and once the show is-

Karsin: I wanna go alone with Chloe.

Mayor Bourgious: If you say so.

Chloe: We haven't bonded in a while now. So maybe this comedy show will be interesting.

Karsin: Okay then.

At The Grand Palais...

(Skip To 0:47)

Karsin and Chloe were wandering around the Grand Palais because it's been a while since they'd been there.