Wishmaker

Ms. Bustier handed over career questionnaires to Marinette.

Denis Damocles: Your class representative, Marinette, is going to be handing you a questionnaire to fill out regarding your study options after school.

Marinette began to distribute the questionnaires, starting with Sabrina.

Chloe: Thank you Mr. D but, I can figure out what I'm gonna do when school's over. With or without these questionnaire papers.

Musicons: Same with us! 

Ortax: School ends in about a month from now and I'm sure that some people would wanna get stuff off of their plates.

Karsin: Yes. And there are some things I wanna get off my plate like some stuff that's meant to be a secret that only some people would understand.

Ms. Bustier: You know, Karsin, people are defined by their choices and what they decide to do with their lives. That's why I'm asking you to start defining yourselves by deciding what you want to do later on. It's not just about your future careers, but also what you want out of your life.

Denis Damocles: If some of you aren't sure yet about what you want to do, the Paris Career Expo will be held this weekend in various locations throughout the city! You'll meet professionals who would tell you about their careers!

Ms. Bustier then opened a projected map behind her.

Ms. Bustier: The document that Marinette just handed you includes a map of Paris with the locations of each career booth.

Scyler: Well, alright then.

Everyone then cheered for this moment in time.

At Scyler's House...

The Musicons were at Scyler's house still talking about their future as a band, recently, Ethan Morin and Aurore Beauréal got together. Aurore started liking Ethan when he came to the school and they went on their first date a few days after the incident with Rocketear.

Ethan: So, obviously we're gonna be a band after the school year is over. And I heard that Adrien's finding it hard to find a future career.

Scyler: And I beat that if he doesn't, his dad with choose for him like he always does.

Athera: Somehow, I knew that he hated modeling for his dad's company. I just knew from the moment I first saw him in commercials.

Karsin: And maybe, we can write a new song. I mean, we've already written five so far and-

The blond boy was interrupted by a ring on the door bell.

Scyler's Dad: Scyler, it's for your boyfriend.

Karsin: I'll be right there, sir.

Karsin then ran off and saw a Christmas present which made him and the band confused.

Ortax: Now that's something you don't see everyday.

Ethan: I've seen superheroes, supervillains, magical artifacts from ancient times, but I've never seen a Christmas present being delivered when it's not Christmas.