WAVES START FORMING.

The events of the morning left everyone in The Divinelands ; those who were in presence for the joust and those who were not but word got to them from the adventurous crowd that went against their ways to indulge in the gruesome sport each in their own way. King Erod must have been the one that was the happiest about the whole catastrophic morning. He had beat a fierce man at his own game. " I welcomed king Vaelon, the serpent of the land, the one whose venom has no cure into the walls of my kingdom." Erod was reported to have said by one of his kings guard in the evening as he was having mugs of beer with his colleagues. He said that the king continued "He made the whole lot of you quiver to your hopeless souls. And now his son's pride and reputation lies in waste of my son's victory." He also said he'd never seen king Erod that proud and confident.

On the other hand, King Vaelon for the first time was struck silent by his son. Tyrnan had always been unstoppable when it came to receiving his father's validation. One time, he involuntarily whipped two orphans who had stolen some food from the palace kitchen to their death because his father had demanded so. But what had happened today? Vaelon had been restless the whole day, he had not taken a glass of wine and everyone knew it only happened when his mind was troubled about a matter. The worst about this was that when he's in that state, killing things helped take his mind off things. But what was he to kill today being that he was in a foreign land where the life of everything was held in high regard unlike in his land?

Agdonus got on his horse and rode into the woods to seek refuge there from Dylos's endless questions. "You said Tyrnan would not win, he didn't win" Dylos had asked. " How did you know? This is mind blowing,don't you think so? Are you certain you're not a Western witch?". Besides that, he left for a more important reason. Seeing Rhaia sitting by herself in the tent she had watched the joust from with a face that had fallen into a very deep pit of devastation left a hot mark on his heart. From when the joust ended ,Eron had walked away with his horse ,face buried in the air below it. He walked past Rhaia who was walking towards him like he'd never met her. Much as Agdonus was a fearless warrior, he still contained empathy for other people in his fearless heart. He looked at Rhaia evasively wishing there's something he could do as he got onto his horse leaving Dylos in complaint.

Tyrnan had finally hit the rocks at the bottom of the ocean. His biggest and most important secret now lay in great chance of exposure. The person who held it was a counterpart of equal status. Keeping that secret from the eye of the world was his life time commitment. He had once killed for it. During a raid of the villages of the Trident when they were through with collecting what they had come to steal, Tyrnan at night snuck into Relan's tent. Relan was a very close friend of the prince's. They broke out when his cousin walked in on them embracing each other romantically in the tent and Tyrnan had to send him to the ground with the secret right at that point. He swiftly slit his throat and he fall dead at Relan's feet with a dead shocked face.

The entirety of Relan's soul started fearing Tyrnan so much to the extent of refusing to bed with him. He died after 10 days of his cousin's accidental death as reported by the prince to his father. It is said by the few who knew of their relationship that Tyrnan had plotted his murder since he feared that his weak heart would get the best of him and throw the Prince's secret at Vaelon's feet.

But today it had been exposed. The hateful and unsatisfied faces he saw at the joust made him feel guilt for murdering Syron and this wretched his heart. And for the first time in his life , he had lost. He knew he had disappointed his already unsatisfied father. He knew exactly how bad it always got when he made him unhappy.

He sat next to his horse Xauris in the ruins of a former windmill he had hidden in from when he left the joust field with his forehead resting in his palms in frustration. He turned to Xauris and asked "Do you think I'm going to go through this and still have my life ?" He sniffed and paused for a second to look at Xauris as if waiting for a response and then with a sudden uncomfortable smile he said. " You're right boy! He's going to kill me !"
He then wrapped his arms around its neck and hugged it. "You know he is going to kill you with me because we lost together. So you don't have to worry about missing me."