-♡ Fall of a seraphim ☆-

Lucifers P.O.V

I sungled with Adam in the room and watched movies. What a great day! In bed snuggling with someone you love eating popcorn and watching movies! Things couldn't get any- Wait who's at the door and there's like yells downstairs. Gee, I wonder if I should check it out. Yeah, that's what I'll do!

Lucifer : "Baby, I'm gonna go check out the commotion downstairs."

Adam : "I'll just come with you - I'm bored either way since there isn't really anything to do while you go."

We both went down and saw. Emily?! What is she doing here? What I'm confused as fuck!

Adam : "Emily?!"

Lucifer : "Wait Char Char why is Emily here?"

Charlie : "Well. She told me that she wanted to support the hotel and told Sera that sinners could redeem. But Sera had enough so she pushed Emily down to hell because she didn't want anyone to jeopardise heavens safety."

I saw Adam getting mad at probably Sera. Charlie gave Emily a room and I was also fuming at Sera's shitty attitude.

Adam : "Em.."

Emily : "Hey Adam!..Well I guess I'm a sinner now.."

Adam : "You..don't deserve it. Shit why does Sera always do this!"

Emily : "Oh uh. Thanks Adam..:D"

Lute stepped towards Emily and looked away. I could see her smirking but why the fuck would she do that?! Cant that grey haired hoe see that Emily fell?!

Angels P.O.V

So dis seraphim girl came to the hotel ye? Well she is pretty nice and she looked like a pack of wolves messed that hair of hers. I'm busy in the bar with my bad boy kitty~ and also Cherri.

Angel : "Ayo is, isn't it weird that Lute Girl is always tryna sabotage my FAVOURITE couple in the hotel? Sorry, Char."

Husk : "Now that I think of it..maybe?"

Cherri : "Angie, maybe she's just jeal ye?"

Angel : "Hmm. Well, I've got da greatest plan!"

Cherri : "And that is?"

Angel : "Ain't it weird that she always leaves the hotel on Saturday nights? We can follow her! Anyways, it should be no probs."

Cherri : "Angie, she could be dangerous. She used to be an exterminator."

Husk : "Hey, listen here, Bomb. We took down her and her bombastic team before. So it shouldn't be that hard."

Angel : "Oh kitty, why not ya come with me~"

We went into my room, and I locked the door and looked seductively at my kitty~

Angel : "Oh kitty. You've been a bad boy! Rawr~"

And I guess you know what happened next. 😏

( SRRY IF ITS SHORT! )

I added Huskerdust to this book :3