.·:*¨༺ III ༻¨*:·.

FELIX

"Felix! My angel, my buttercup, my world~"

Hyunjin cooed. Classic move, I think most of us in the group flirt with each other just to get each other's attention.

"Waddayawant?" I raised my eyebrows at him—trying to act cold. I'm trying to see if he's gonna continue acting cute.

"I thought you're gonna buy coffee with me?" He asked with puppy eyes. Okay, he wins.

We had a break after practicing the choreo for the next comeback and Hyunjin, who lost in a rock-paper-scissors game, had to buy all of us a snack or a drink.

"Oh, right. Wait..." I got up and grabbed my jacket then we left the practice room.

Hyunjin must've noticed that I was quiet and kept my eyes on the floor most of the time on the way to the cafe.

"Hey..." He nudged my shoulders so I looked at him.

"Are you tired?" He asked.

I forced a smile. "Me?" I chuckled. "Of course not! This is just... normal? I mean, we've been doing this for a long time now."

"Exactly." He said. "Don't say you're not, everyone gets tired."

I sighed. "I feel like I'm not me sometimes. Like I'm just acting like Felix and not being the real Felix."

Hyunjin's forehead creased in confusion. "What do you mean?"

"I... I don't know. I can't explain it clearly right now." I'm actually also confused with what I just said. I shook my head, hoping to get it off my mind. "Forget about it. Let's just order."

To which Hyunjin quietly reply, "Oh, okay."

The day ended with me in front of my PC... again.

But this time, my eyes were fixed on the online friends list of the game.

Please, log in

Please, log in

Please, log in

My mind chanted repeatedly for a certain player to go online.

*Ding!* My headphones chimed. yomiluvsfelix is logging in...

"Yes!" I cheered and hurriedly sent a message on our chat box.

comflxranger: heyyy

yomiluvsfelix: u were waiting 4 me huh?

comflxranger: ...no
comflxranger: ok yes. do u find it weird?

yomiluvsfelix: ...not really
yomiluvsfelix: r u gonna play?

comflxranger: honestly, i'm kinda not in d mood
comflxranger: u?

yomiluvsfelix: kinda same...
yomiluvsfelix: i actually just went here to change my pfp lol

comflxranger: oh

yomiluvsfelix: wait a min

Seconds later, the picture on her account changed from Bokkari to a hand holding a photocard of me.

I felt my heart swell with joy. I smiled.

How touching it is to be admired by a complete stranger. Like, what do they see for them to be a fan?