♱ ─ rose colored

chapter 5: The next morning; Melina was woken up by banging coming from her bedroom door. Causing her to jolt up thinking something was wrong. Opening her eyes shocked at the sound suddenly filling her ears. 

"Come in," Groaning and positioning herself more on her bed, as she was wearing a tank top and just underwear which was covering her bottom with the blanket. Wren had walked in causing Melina to groan a little bit sighing and making herself more comfortable. "Since when did you knock?" 

"I thought the Governor was in here?" Shrugging her shoulders and making her way more into the room while holding onto the door knob. "But I don't know why I thought that when he's downstairs with two women, white and black." 

Shaking her head moved the blanket off of her body standing up. "Wren." Warning her as she didn't want Wren to just describe people by the way that they looked. 

"What am I supposed to say, Biters or Alive." Swinging the door a little as she was standing there bored. "The one has a sword, she's pretty." 

Waiting a moment and throwing a pair of pyjama pants on; one leg at a time. "I'll be right there, get ready for school." Causally saying rubbing the corners of her eyes and throwing her jacket over her body so that she didn't need to put a bra on, placing her pistol inside of it not trusting going anywhere without it. Wren eyed the pistol before groaning and turning on her heel walking out of the room and mumbling to herself. 

Going out of her room she had used the bathroom before going on and down the steps. "This is Melina-Blair Moreau." Philip had introduced her as she went fully down the steps looking at both of the women. 

One of them was taller than the others, the locs that she had her hair in were slicked back by the headband on her head. Melina thought that her sister was right, she was pretty- but didn't smile at all at the sight of Melina. Just stared at her, It was obvious she was just scanning to make sure everything was safe. She seemed to be more on alert than a normal person might be. 

"This is a lovely house," The blonde finally spoke up breaking the awkward silence between the group. Following a small smile coming from the corners of Melina's lips. 

"Thank you," Holding onto her elbows, rubbing it ever so slightly keeping her voice at a low grade. Mostly to assert some kind of dominance inside of the conversation. "Make a house a home, right?" Trying to start some kind of a normal conversation. 

"She'll show you around Woodbury," Philip instructed pron to anything Melina had been told. Thinking that she had to work inside of the flower shop today, other than giving random people from the outside a tour. "

Furrowing her eyebrows, "I will?" Questioning this, not even knowing if she wanted to do it. Knowing that there were more important things for her to do. 

"You will," 

Not questioning anything and just nodding her head; "Fine, I will." Putting on the fakest smile for the two women. Eyeing the one to her right, who still hadn't spoken a word. Confused about why was that so. 

Only a few moments passed with Melina fully getting changed now; to walk outside in the town square. It seemed to be more alive than ever today, with people walking around talking, and laughing like nothing was wrong in the world. But here at Woodbury, nothing was wrong. 

Walking beside the woman she found out her name was Andrea. The blonde took in the sight of sore eyes, "How many people are here?" Had to be the seventh question geared toward Melina already. 

"73, Plus me and my sister." Admitted to her, she looked stunned by this information. "Suprise you made it this far," Her voice had changed from one of comfort to more surprise.