Heartbroken

Before starting is will give some instruction of 

() - means mind thinking

** - action or activities

'' - thoughts of person

_____________________________________________

With Van and Taehyung

"Tae mom called me saying us to come home fast today. He was worried and slightly cold making me worry." said Van earning attention from Taehyung and frowns his eyes. 

"Why is he talking like that? Lets go home fast must be some urgent work something happened to him. We have two pails of Files to finish and pick kook also." said Taehyung hurriedly doing his work.

"Hyung, I am having bad vibes about this." said Van to Taehyung slight afraid. Taehyung signed and stand up from his chair and hugged Van.

"Its just your thoughts, every think will be alright." said Taehyung trying to convince Van as he doesnot know how to do. Van smiled at his hyung's caring gesture. He know his hyung care's about him.

"Its okey, now i am fine. We will fight together." said Van while smiling to his hyung as Taehyung smiled slightly at him.

They finished their work and went home as they don't know what was waiting for them. At the same time jungkook arrived at home knowing who was waiting for him. He was happy that his son was at home with a witch claiming him as her son. This thought make Jungkook eyes twitch in rage.

"Just you wait Park Rose, how I will make you suffer for what you did to my son." said Jungkook entering the mansion taking deep breath. He was about to tap bell but his husbands vehicle arrived and turn around. 

' In my past life, I was after Mingyu convincing about breaking engagement with me. I was running after him like lost puppy for his attention, and didn't care about matter in Kim mansion. Rose tried many acts to make me down but I simply ignore her and focus to get attention from that Cheater Bastard. I want to hit myself with brick remembering my past act. The truth eventually came out by the help of Jimin and Jisoo. Parks were rivals of Kims which they were hiding from Kims as they don't know, but before marrying Van to rose. Rose run away making some acts. Van wait for her but didnot got any message or call. He was heart broken by her. At the same time Taehyung was seeing me after that I got married to Kim. Now, this bitch came here to claim my husband. If I was past Jungkook I would have not return home today and spend my time in apartment, but I came here to support my husbands not that dumb stupid Jungkook running after that bastard.' thought Jungkook looking at his husbands who were happy seeing him waiting at door.

"We wait for you at University. Where were you?" asked Van approaching Jungkook. 

"I went to my apartment to take my things *while showing his bag* as I had there. Sorry, I forgot to inform you. " said Jungkook to Van and saw Tae-Hyung coming towards their direction. 

"Let's go inside." said Taehyung looking at Jungkook who nodded his head and rang the bell. 

Jin who was anxious about arrive to open the door. He got pale when he saw Jungkook with Twins and turn like statute standing in one place. Jungkook smiled at him and greet him and twins did to. 

"Mom why did you called us at office time. You were told us to come home fast. Is everything alright?" asked Taehyung being worried about his mom. Jin came out of this thought and looked at Taehyung and then to Van he harden his look and speak coldly,

"Go get freshen up and come downstairs. Some guest came home you need to greet them." said Jin and went from there. Both Twins and Jungkook looked at each other seeing the unusual behavior of their mom. Jungkook who knew the meaning behind the 'guest' act along with his husband to know what their reaction would be. How much his husbands try to convince and love him, he want to test it.