Balance

Balance and stability plays an important role in mainting peace in the world and in ones mind.  Instability is always followed up by chaos.
In any aspect of life, balance is key for peace.

'What is going on?"

Yoru immediately tried to save the girl by using some local methods which he learned while he stayed in the forest. It was of no use.

'Hey, please hang in there, don't leave me. I have no one else....i lost everything. You can't abandon me. It's unfair."

"Yoruuuuuuuuu, it's alright . I have always felt the same way about you. I LOVE YOU!. When ever your are lonely or going through a bad patch . Keep this pendant with you and think about meeeee. Will you?

"Please don't talk anymore, it will make matters worse, please stayyy.

It's over, she lost her life.

After realising that her heart beat has stopped, he fell to the ground and cried his lungs out.

He realized if anyone is capable of committing such a horrifying crime, it's him. KING HELIOS!!!

He wasted no time and headed straight to the solar temple(RESIDENCE OF HELIOS)

"Ahhhh, if it isn't Yoru , I'm sure you have heard about the party. Let's dance , shall we? . Combat is futile, i have the imperial army prepared.

Imperial army vs Yoru

Imperial army vs Yoru .....it was a devastating battle. Even having numbers on their side. The imperial army was no match for Yoru. With his ability to read minds. He swiftly expected their next moves and mauled them.

Now only HELIOS remained. They had a rematch. This helios dominated the fight. As Yoru was exhausted , he struggled fighting the legendary king.

Helios , being the weakest of the great kings had the ability of manipulating earth. He furiously attacked Yoru with his offensive blows.

But, it was a matter of time . Helios is getting exhausted as well. His radiation energy is depleting fast. Now it's a physical battle. Obviously Yoru dominated as he spent most of his time in the forest .

HELIOS was defeated. HELIOS begged for his life . Yet Yoru showed no mercy and in rage he..............

HE BEHEADED ON OF THE 3 GREAT KINGS WHO RULED OVER 30 PERCENT OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!

This is bad as Yoru disrupted the balance of power!!. Now the other 2 kings ZEUS AND POSIEDON will fight for the sun kingdom. This is the dawn of an age of war. The death of helios spread like wild fire across the globe.

                                                                                                                        PoV of KING ZEUS

"Ahhhhh, finally the sun kingdom will be mine. I will murder every one of them and i will dominate the world" army!!! Head towards the blue kingdom and destroy posiedon"

                                                                      KING ZEUS: evil , ability to manipulate thunder and is on a quest to conquer the world

                                                                      KING ZEUS: evil , ability to manipulate thunder and is on a quest to conquer the world .

                                                                                                               PoV of KING POSIEDON

"Rest in peace helios, leave the rest to me. I will restore peace among the world . If it involves defeating Zeus, so be it!. Army prepare for warrr!

                                                                                        KING POSIEDON: kind , ability to manipulate the Water

      Now the world will see one of the most devastating wars in the history of mankind . For the control over the sun kingdom, KING ZEUS of the cloud kingdom and KING POSIEDON of the blue kingdom are going head to head.........

                                                                                                                                                                                                                             To be continued............................