Catastrophe

The war has begun, it was responsible for millions of fatalities. The main competitors were Zeus and posiedon. But there was someone who was not to be messed with. ARIES the king of fire. He was not a holder of major part of the land. He had only 3 percent in his possession. He didn't participate in the war as whomever he supported , they would win. He decided to stay neutral.

The royal army of Zeus attacked the kingdom of blue, the war went on for months. They were evenly matched .

Tons of lives and money was spent. Yet it got them no where.

Fear of human extinction spread. So, the wise king posiedon came up with a proposal.

"Zeus, this war is futile, it will get us no where. We are foolishly wasting the lives of these people ."

"What ? Are u scared posiedon, war is the only way to settle this, i will surely get my hands on the sun kingdom"

" I'm not scared , you didn't let me finish. I have a proposal"

"Proposal ehhhhh..........what is it?

"Let's have a duel which settles everything, the one who submits, loses the kingdom. "

"A duel! It's unheard of."

"Unheard of ? I guess not. What's wrong Zeus ? Are u scared to fight this old man?

"U really know to rub me on the wrong side........i accept your proposal. Let's decide the location and the rules. ARMY OF CLOUD KINGDOM , HEAD BACK!!!!!

Both of parties took 3 days to decide the rules and location which involved mutual discussions and debates.

                                                                                                                              RULES FOR THE DUEL

~NO MATTER WHAT, ONE MUST NOT BRING THEIR ARMY OR ANY OTHER ACCOMPLICE TO THE LOCATION OF DUEL.

~THERE IS NO CERTAIN TIME LIMIT, THE DUEL MAY GO ON FOR  DAYS OR MONTHS UNLESS ONE IS FAINTED OR SUBMITTED

~THEIR MAGIC ABILITIES AND THEIR WEAPON OF CHOICE ARE ALLOWED

~TRICKERY IS PROHIBITED

~SECOND WEAPON IS PROHIBITED.

The news of the duel spread like wildfire across towns and hamlets. But a fight between 2 great kings is nothing short of a catastrophe.

The location of the fight is a distant island as it would not involve evacuating civilians as the fight between these two would destroy the surrrounding areas.

The duel is set to take place in 3 days. These 3 days are crucial for both the sides as they must invest their time in making a plan on defeating their opposition.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                        TO BE CONTINUED..........................