4

I walked down to the sidelines and saw my dad. "Hey Presley!" He said, hugging me. "Hi dad" I replied. "Here, apparently is mandatory" My dad handed me a yellow high vis vest. It was hideous. But if I wanted to stay I guess I have to wear it. The time ticked. It was finally 6:30. My school's team came running on the field, along with our rivals. I watched as they gave each other weird looks. As the game started I was really trying to pay attention, but I couldn't because I didn't know what the hell was going on. I looked away for one second and then I heard my dad yell. "Presley! William's down!" Whistles blew and the game stopped. Out of all players it had to be William? I ran over to him, he laid on the ground, blood smeared on one side of his face and it looked like he had a chipped tooth. Eugh. I helped him up and we walked over to the sidelines.

"What happened to you?" I asked, rummaging through a supplies bag. "Some idiot kicked me in the face" William said, sitting up on the bench. "Ouch" "Mhm" I grabbed some paper towels and dampened them with some water. "Don't move okay?" I said, pressing the paper to his face. "I won't move. I don't feel pain" William said proudly. "Okay then. I'll get the alcohol wipes" I said, "NO!" He yelled, "I thought you didn't feel pain?" "Okay maybe I do." I laughed. "Presley. I'm sorry about yesterday" William said, looking at me. "It's fine. Don't worry about it okay" I said, still trying to clean his wounds up. "Are you sure?" "Yes, now get on the field loser" I said, pushing him back up. William ran to his teammates and continued playing like nothing happened.

At the end of the last half some kid from the other team got punched across the face and got a heck of a bloody nose. One of his teammates helped me carry him over. He sat up and I gave him an ice pack and some tissues to hold up to his nose. "You're pretty hot, can I get your number?" He said, smirking at me. "Oh haha, thanks but I'm not really out for dates right now" I said, flustered. "Oh come on, just one?" He pleaded. "She said no, leave her alone" William said, sitting down. "Woah, who are you? Her boyfriend?" The kid laughed, "No, he's just my uh, friend" I said, trying to laugh this off.

The rest of the game went well, our team ended up winning and everyone decided to celebrate with a party in some randoms dorm. "Thanks Presley! Without you we probably would've lost" My dad said, hugging me. "Anytime dad" I replied, smiling. The time now was around 8:30. It was pitch black outside and I couldn't really see anything but I coped. I got back to my dorm and got changed. I decided to wear a light pink dress that was soft and was ruched on the sides. It was a little short but I didn't really care. I put on white heels and headed out.