6

"We're going to my dorm since it's closer" William said, revving the engine. "Ew no! Your dorm is smelly" I said, crossing my arms. "Oh come on Presley, I know you'd like to spend the night with me for once" William laughed. "Okay? And?" I argued, "Well, now's your chance!" William explained. "Fine. I'm never going to your dorm ever again after this" I replied, "Never say never sweetheart" William smirked, "Ew you pedophile! Don't call me sweetheart!" I complained. "Whatever you say"

It wasn't a long drive to William's place. "C'mon Presley, get inside" William said. I walked inside and it surprisingly didn't smell like smelly socks. "Go sit down, I'll get you some water" I walked over to the kitchen counter and hopped on top of it. William walked over with a glass of water in hand. "Drink up" He said, giving it to me. I looked at him blankly. "Presley if you're about to burp in my face-" I started laughing as I unleashed a horrific loud burp. "Jesus Christ, how much did you have?" He asked, "A few" I said, sipping the glass of water. As I sat on the counter William and I met eye to eye, now is when I realise how tall he is. As I'm lost in my thoughts I feel a sudden need to gag. I jumped off the counter and rushed to the bathroom and threw up. William followed behind me and kneeled next to me and pulled my hair out of the way. Wait wait wait, why isn't he laughing? Or even seem a tiny bit disgusted?

After William wiping my face clean he led me over to his bedroom. I was still intoxicated with god knows what I drank, so the room was spinning. I fell on his bed and wrapped myself in the blanket. William flicked off the lights and began walking away when I grabbed his wrist. "Stay" I whispered, "Presley, you're going to regret this in the morning. It's better if I sleep on the couch" William said, sitting on the edge of his bed. "Please? I won't sleep otherwise" I whispered back, not letting go of his hand. William swings his legs over and lays down next to me. I shuffle a little closer and he hugs me tight.

The next morning.

I wake up from the shower running in the bathroom. I sit up and I clearly have a hangover. I clutch my hair from the massive headache I'm witnessing right now. I sit there, in William's bed when I hear him come out of the shower. "Well look who finally decided to wake up" He chuckled, ruffling his wet hair with a towel. "Shut up. I hate you" I said, getting up, but then my legs lose strength when somebody catches me. "Woah take it easy Presley" William said, "I'll try" I replied, grabbing a jersey from out of my bag. "I'll see you in class then hey?" He spoke, I could feel his eyes on me. "Yeah," I felt William brushed past me, I felt his cold hand go past me.

As I walked out of William's door I heard Aria's voice call my name. I turned around to see her running towards me. "Presley! Where were you last night!? Why'd you suddenly disappear? Wait- Did you just come out of William's dorm!" Aria said, "Okay, I went to the beach because I was mad drunk and didn't know what the hell I was doing, and then William came and found me and took me back to his place" I said, "Oh my god, do you see what this means!" "What- No?" "He totally has a crush on you!" "What do you mean? We literally hate each other!" "Oh come on Presley" "What?" "William's been so nice to you lately!" "Well kinda" "Kinda? Oh god Presley" "Stop it, I see what you're trying to do here and it's not working. I need to get to class, I'll talk to you later okay?" "Okay, cya!"

I walked down the hallways clutching onto my books when someone roughly bangs into the shoulder. Not to my surprise it was William. He didn't bother to look back, he just kept walking. I sat down in my seat and got out my laptop. I open it up to see when the first track meet is, when someone shuts my computer. "Hey loser" William said, giving me an ugly grin. "What do you want?" I asked, frustrated. "Why are you so moody today?" He frowned, "Because you just shut my computer, and now you're talking to me" I said, laying my computer on my lap.

I was basically forced to listen to William yap about everything he possibly could to annoy me. Alongside that, there was this new stupid project we had to do and we had to do it in pairs. I was praying that William and I wouldn't get paired together. "Louise and Finn, and our last pair will be William and Presley" My professor said, "WHAT!" William and I said in unison. "It's bonding time for you two" The teacher said, laughing at her own joke. Why did I even bother praying, it was like we were made to be together. NOT LIKE THAT THOUGH!

The bell rang for lunch, I packed up my stuff. I scrolled through my phone while walking down the hallway over to the food hall. I pushed open the big double doors and inhaled the great whiff of private school food. My friends were sitting on the table at the far end and I decided to join them. "Presley!" Aria exclaimed, "Hi" I said, chucking my stuff down. My only choice was to sit next to William who was talking with his stupid football friends. I got out my phone and started replying to unread messages, but I could feel William's eyes on me.