𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

╭──────────.★..─╮
          prologue
╰─..★.──────────╯

The once peaceful village of Evergreen Vale lay shrouded in darkness, a looming shadow cast by the scars of war. The air was heavy with the scent of smoke and sorrow, the echoes of battle still ringing in the hearts of its inhabitants. Among the ruins stood a lone figure, clad in armor that bore the marks of countless battles. Elara Stoneheart, sergeantof the guard, gazed out into the horizon with a heavy heart, her thoughts swallowed by the weight of responsibility that rested on her shoulders.

As the first rays of dawn broke through the clouds, Elara's emerald eyes searched the horizon for signs of hope, a flicker of light amidst the darkness that threatened to consume her world. Thoughts of her family, her people, and the legacy that defined her urged her forward, driving her to rise from the ashes of despair and stand once more against the encroaching tide of evil.

With a steely resolve and a heart heavy with purpose, Elara Stoneheart set forth on a journey that would test her courage, challenge her beliefs, and ultimately lead her to the precipice of her destiny. In a world teetering on the brink of chaos, she would discover that the truest battles are fought not with swords and shields, but with the strength of the soul and the power of redemption.