Shame

Nunew immediately went straight to the shower room as soon as he gets home. He stripped himself naked and took his cum soaked briefs in his hands. He felt shame again as he looks at it. Nunew threw it on the floor of his shower room out of the anger and guilt that he is feeling.

"How could you have done that?"

Nunew asked himself

He then turned the shower on to the hottest allowed temperature. Nunew doesnt like hot showers, he prefers the cold ones. But in this instance, he wants it so hot that it could burn his skin if he stays there too long. Nunew took his soap and his loofa. He started scrubbing his skin aggressively. He scrubbed so hard that his skin started turning pink. Nunew scrubbed as if he's washing his sins away.

Nunew threw the loofa across his shower area as the hot water washes away the soap in his body. He leans against the cold tiles and closed his eyes.

Nu feels guilty. He feels embarrassed. He feels dirty for coming untouched. Yes, you read that right. Nunew came just by watching Lucifer dance. He came untouched so hard that he feels shameful. He didnt even finished the show. He needed to get out of there. He felt bad for standing up and walking out, that's why he left a large tip, but he really cant stay there with his briefs soaking in his own cum. He feels disgusted of himself.

Nunew closes his eyes but he can only see the last person he wants to see, Lucifer. He cant get him out of his head. Nunew cant forget how those leather trousers hug his toned legs and plump ass. He can see in his head how the man rolls his perfectly sculpted body. He can see how huge his dick is inside those tight leather boxers. And Nunew's body cant help but react. No matter how hard Nunew controls his urges, his body tells him otherwise.

"Dammit"

Nunew feels frustrated. In his head he shouldnt be like this. He went there to satisfy his curiosity about the man, but he can see now that seeing him live in person just made him crave for the man even more. He now feels angry on himself, he knew he made the wrong decision. Nunew clamped his fist tight and punched the wall.

"I shouldnt be like this. This is all so wrong"

Nunew tells himself. He bites his lip hard, he can already taste the metallic taste in his tongue. Everytime he shut his eyes, all he see is Lucifer's sinful smirk. His beautiful chest and sculpted abs. He can see how he humps the floor, how he wraps his legs on the metal pole. How he run his hands along his inner thighs. Lucifer is indeed a sinful devil, and Nunew cant get him out of his mind.

"Shit"

Nunew curses as he feels himself getting hard again. He can feel his blood rushing down south, urging him to give in into his desires. His heart starts to beat faster, his cheeks start to turn pink but not because of the hot water that's running down his body. His breathing slowed down as the steam of his hot shower invades the whole shower room.

Nunew's body moved on its own and before he knows it, his hand is already on his dick, slowly caressing and pumping it.

"Fuck"
Nunew moans softly.

He throws his head back as he pumps himself harder. Nunew imagine that it's Lucifer's large hands that's giving him a handjob. That it's his warmth that's enveloping his body. That it's lips that's touching his skin.

"mmmhhhhhh"

Nunew tightens his hold in his shaft. He leans his other arm against the wall as the warm water continuously flows down on him. Nunew's breathing started to become uneven. His heart feels like its going to jump out of his chest. He quickens his pace and soon enough he can feel his peak. He can feel pool of cum in his groin. It's begging to be released, his sack is pleading to be emptied again. The pressure in his belly feels too much for Nunew to ignore.