.*•.¸♡ 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙄𝙄: 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙀𝙣𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚𝙙 ♡¸.•*.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑: ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴏɴ a path in the woods. At the end of that path is a cabin. And in the basement of the cabin is a hero.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑: You're here to save him. If you don't, it will be the end of the world.

Wasn't I already here?
I'm not doing this again!
Did the world already end?
Okay, I'll do it!
╰┈ I thought I saved him. I did I kill myself, but I had good intentions.
[Go to the cabin]
[Leave]

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑: Your Royal Highness, I mean in the kindest way when I ask you why in the world you thought that was a good idea.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑: Actually, don't answer it. It didn't happen, anyway. It couldn't have happened if you're here right now. The Hero is still trapped, so just go to the cabin and save the Hero.

Wasn't I already here?
I'm not doing this again!
Did the world already end?
Okay, I'll do it!
╰┈ [Go to the cabin]
[Leave]

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑: A word of warning before you go to the cabin—the Hero has been described as deadly. Violent. Evil. He knows what to say that will make you tremble, getting deep into your heart. He's vicious and will do whatever it takes to get what he wants.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑: Do not be fooled by a word of it. The Hero is going to save the world.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄: Yes, I do think we should give him the benefit of the doubt. Even if that is true, we do not know his circumstances that caused him to act this way.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒𝐒: I'm sorry, do we know you?

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄: Is this the first time we've met? I suppose it is. Hello!

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒𝐒: Hi...

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑: Ignore her, Your Majesty. You have a job to do.

╰┈ [Proceed to the cabin]

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑: The cabin has a more royal interior with perfect stone walls and royal #tapestries hanging on the walls. A throne sits next to a long table, and on it lies a pristine key. The large wooden door leads you to the basement. There, you will find the Hero.

╰┈ [Approach the mirror]
[Take the pristine key]
[Go downstairs]

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑: You approach the mirror. You can see yourself looking just like a princess should. The dress is long and soft, and your hair rests gracefully on your back. Your tiara rests on your head, and you look absolutely beautiful.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒𝐒: I wasn't wearing this before...