The Other Wizard Saints

As the revelry continued late into the night, the jubilant atmosphere was interrupted by the arrival of Org and Michello. The two council members strode into the guild hall with stern expressions, their eyes narrowing as they took in the scene before them.Spotting Y/N amidst the festivities, Org's brow furrowed in disapproval while Michello let out an exasperated sigh. 

It was clear that they were not impressed by the sight of Fairy Tail's newest Wizard Saint nursing a hangover.With a resigned shake of his head, Michello addressed Y/N, his tone tinged with annoyance. "Y/N Dreyar, it's time to go," he stated firmly, his gaze leaving no room for argument.

Y/N winced at the sound of his full name, his head throbbing from the effects of the previous night's festivities.

 "Right, the meeting," he mumbled, struggling to gather his thoughts amidst the haze of his hangover.

Org crossed his arms over his chest, his expression stern as he fixed Y/N with a pointed stare.

 "As a Wizard Saint, you are expected to conduct yourself with dignity and responsibility," he admonished, his voice carrying a hint of reproach.

Y/N nodded, his cheeks flushing with embarrassment as he realized the gravity of the situation. He knew he had to pull himself together quickly if he wanted to make a good impression in his new role.

With a groan, Y/N pushed himself to his feet, wincing at the protests of his protesting muscles. "Right, let's get this over with," he muttered, his voice hoarse from the combination of alcohol and exhaustion.

As Org and Michello led Y/N out of the guild hall, the members of Fairy Tail watched with amusement and sympathy, knowing that their friend had a long day ahead of him.

Y/N stood nervously beside Makarov and Seigrain, feeling the weight of their expectations bearing down on him. As they waited to meet the other Wizard Saints, Makarov let out a deep sigh, his expression troubled.

"It hasn't been long enough from those characters," Makarov lamented, his voice tinged with a mixture of concern and frustration.

 Even the usually guarded Seigrain couldn't hide his exasperation, a rare sigh escaping his lips.Y/N glanced at Makarov and Seigrain, a knot of apprehension forming in his stomach. "What kind of people are the other Wizard Saints?" he ventured, his voice tinged with uncertainty. 

He hoped to glean some insight into what awaited him in this new and unfamiliar realm of wizardry.Seigrain's demeanor shifted, his typically composed expression giving way to a rare moment of candor as he launched into a tirade about the other Wizard Saints.

"They're all a bunch of weirdos," Seigrain muttered under his breath, his tone tinged with disdain. "Each one more eccentric than the last."

He began pacing back and forth, his frustration palpable as he recounted his past encounters with the other Wizard Saints.

"There's one who insists on treating plants as equals, for goodness' sake," Seigrain scoffed, his voice dripping with derision. 

"He's practically a walking tree. How am I supposed to take him seriously?"Makarov coughed discreetly, a hint of disapproval in his expression, but he did not interject.

 He seemed content to let Seigrain air his grievances, perhaps finding some solace in the shared frustration.Seigrain continued, his monologue gaining momentum as he delved deeper into the quirks and idiosyncrasies of his fellow Wizard Saints.

"And then there's the one who's always ready to pick a fight, as if he thrives on conflict," Seigrain lamented, his voice tinged with frustration.

 "It's like dealing with a raging bull every time he's around."Y/N listened intently, absorbing Seigrain's words with a mixture of apprehension and determination.