Chapter 27: Let's Go!

"Taehyung-ah, Jungkook have regain his consciousness. You can meet him now." Yoongi came in and and started to check Danielle's eyes.

Taehyung immediately rushed out as Jin and Jimin both shared a look and stayed there with Danielle.

The door of the special room opened as Jungkook looks at the side.

"...Hyung." He said as his voice a little hoarse. He tries to get up as Taehyung rushed beside him.

"Don't move. Take some rest."

"But–"

"Jungkook..."

"Sigh." Jungkook laid down on the bed as Taehyung holds his hand.

He caresses his cheek with his hand and pecks him on the forehead.

"You know, how much I was scared?" He asks as Jungkook can feel the uneasiness still lingering in his voice. His heart hurts to see his Hyung like this.

"Hyungie, I'm fine now so don't worry okay?" He says reassuring him.

"Hmm~" Taehyung hummed as he laid his head on Jungkook's chest listening to his heartbeat.

After a while, Yoongi enters the room as he smiled before speaking.

"Taehyung-ah, Jungkook can go home now as he's fine just a little weakness. And yeah, don't forget to come for a check-up after two days. I'll go and get ready the discharge papers." He said leaving behind the two.

"Tae, I'll take care of Jungkook and help him. You go and take care of the discharge papers." Jimin smiles softly as Taehyung can't help but return the smile. He hugs Jimin before leaving.

Sometimes, Taehyung is just so thankful to God for not only letting him meet Jungkook in his life but also having a great friends like Jimin & Yoongi. Not to mention his Hyungs and specially the kids who lights up their whole world.

He got out of the room closing the door behind as he saw Jin holding Danielle while she was dressed in her normal clothes.

"Hyung!" He gets closer.

"Oh, Taehyung-ah. Good that you're here. Take her she have been whining to go to you."

Jin hands the pouty Danielle to Taehyung as he looked at her and shook his head.

"What happened, princess?" He asked as they made their way towards the reception.

"I'm hungry." She replies playing with Taehyung's earing.

"Okay, we'll go and take care of your Papa's discharge papers then I'll buy you a drink." Danielle nods happily as Taehyung pecks her on the cheek. "My little baby."

~~~

Namjoon is driving the car towards their house as Taehyung sat on passenger's seat with Danielle on his lap sipping her Choco Milkshake.

Jungkook was in between Jin & Jimin to chit-chat with him.

"Finally, we're home." Taehyung says as he drops Danielle on sofa while Jin & Jimin helps Jungkook in. He lands him his hand and makes him sit on the sofa carefully.

"Okay, guys take care. I'll be leaving now." Jimin said as he beads them farewell.

Namjoon & Jin stayed on Jungkook's apartment today to take care of the kids so Taehyung could look after Jungkook.

"How are you feeling now, Baby?" He asks caressing his face as Jungkook's head laid on Taehyung's shoulder. Taehyung was his safe place after all.

"I'm feeling good." He replies as a smile spread across his face with tenderness.