Chapter 28: Misson: Riot

Previously in Kim's 》

Hwang In Yeop goes and settled down on the seat. "Don't try to act smart or I'll shoot you in the head."

After, they looked away he smirks while handling the plane so smoothly. He knew they won't do anything to him since they don't have anyone else to rely on.

"But there's one problem." He says.

"What now!?" She shouts in frustration.

"There's not much fuel left."

______________________________________________________________________

"WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!?!?" She shouts in frustration.

"Mam, now what?"

She pressed the button of the walkie-talkie as the line was connected.

"What now?" Eunwoo says rolling his eyes.

"We're out of fuel. Arrange the landing for the upcoming airport for us. Quickly!" She shouts and hangs up.

"What the hell!!!!" Eunwoo shouts banging his hand on the table.

"What happened, sir?" His assistant asks confusingly.

"They're out of fuel. Clear the upcoming airport for them to land, quick!"

"Yes, Sir!"

"We'll be landing on the next airport. So don't you all dare act smart or else..."

Taehyung and others shared a look among themselves.

After sometime the plane landed on the airway. Everyone wanted to just run out of the door if not for the aimed guns on their heads.

Two persons were assorted inside with guns aimed on them. They both shared looks with each other all while holding the medical kit bags.

The leader of the highjackers extended her hand as Bogum placed the battery in her hand. He closed his eyes with frustration as Lee Jong Suk squeezed his shoulder signaling him to control.

As they entered the section where Taehyung and others were being held hostage they all looked at the two intruders. Danielle eyes lights up recognizing them as her doc uncles who she meets at the hospital. She was excitedly about to call out when Bogum gestured her to hush down. She sits back obediently.

"Check their bags!" She ordered as they gave it. They both are nervous from the inside but because they're doctors they are well experienced to mask it.

"It's clear." The man said as they both took their bags and turned around looking at each other and smirking.

They both were pushed ahead to take a sit. Bogum took a sit beside Taekook while Lee Jong Suk settled down beside Yoonmin. Danielle moved back to sit with her brothers.

The highjackers were all distracted as Bogum slowly opened his bag and opened a secret zipper from the upper case. Jungkook and Taehyung widened their eyes in shock when they saw the thing in his bag.

"Wha—"

"Shush!" He hushed down Jungkook before he could expose their full proof plan.

"Why is there a bomb in your bag?" Taehyung whispers.

"This is not the real bomb. It's a fake one. They won't be able to know. But for that we'll have to replace it with the real one."

"And how are we gonna do that?" Jimin whispers from behind.

"We'll need a full proof plan for that. First of all we'll need someone to act out an heart attack."

"What?" They all whispered at the same time.