Chapter 21: Let Me Hug You

Taehyung's pov

"Good morning sir." Me and Jiminie both greeted the director sitting in front of us as he smiled nodding his head at us.

"Good morning young lads. Take a sit." He politely spoke as me and Jiminie both took our sit.

"Okay, so I'm going to hand over the script to both of you and will discuss it with you two now." He says as both of us looked at each other and then at him.

"So this story actually involves action, thriller, psychotic behavior, murder mystery, etc. As you both know that Jimin is chosen as the male lead of this story. He is a young boy who wants to bring justice to his sister. And for that he'll take your help Taehyung. As you being the second lead who is a police officer." He says as I look at Jiminie who pats my shoulder with a proud smile. I smiled back. I'm so excited.

"There will be some other actors working with you two whom you will meet at the workshop before we do ceremony marking. You will understand your roles better when you do workshops. There they will also make you two do some exercise for your focus and calmness of the mind..."

•••

Jungkook's pov

"Jungkook...baby." I hear a girl say as she enters my cabin without knocking on the door as I frown at her.

"Sorry, boss. I tried so much to stop her but she did not listen to me." I see Ms. Choi Sooyoung coming in my cabin while panting heavily as she informed me about the intruder who is standing now in front of me. After daring to enter my cabin without my permission. I gestured Ms. Choi to go and handle her work as she left after nodding.

"What are you doing here?" I asked with a raised brow as I was annoyed.

"What are you saying, Jungkook. I am your future wife and we are going to get married soon so I came here to see you." She spoke while coming towards me and standing in front of my desk. The audacity. I rolled my eyes.

"Pardon, future wife? Can you hear yourself? I am not even into women. And you are telling me that I Jeon Jungkook will marry you. Excuse me Miss, get out of your delusions I already have a boyfriend. And I will only marry him. So get your shit together and see yourself out. And if you have a even a tiny bit of self respect then don't show me your face ever again." I told her the obvious fact and dismissed her. I focused back on my work.

"Hmph...we will see how long are you going to resist it. One day, you will need a child to inherit all this property then we will see if you don't come back to me and beg me to marry you." She said.

"Pfft-" I couldn't control myself from laughing at her and burst into laughter as she irritatingly looks at me.

"I'm sorry? What did you say? Me and beg you what? Hahahaha...that's the most funniest shit I have ever heard." I said wiping my tears. This bitch is so funny.

"You!..." She shouted forwarding her hand and then clenching it into fist as she looks at me with murderous glare. I just confidently smirked at her as I watched her stomping her heels and walking out of my cabin while huffing as I waved my hand to say bye.

I sighed and get back to work. Just you watch and wait Mr. Jeon I will never let you have this property under any circumstances which my mom wrote on my and my future kid's name.

Glancing at my mom's photo frame a soft smile come to my lips. Oh! Kook, focus on work.

I heard my phone ring as I looked at the caller's name and smiled before picking it up.

"Hello..." I could hear a sweet voice coming through the phone as my smile became wide...

■■■