18

As I walked into the bustling studio, a sense of anticipation washed over me. The energy in the room was palpable, with people darting around, preparing for the photo shoot. I approached the front desk with a smile, introducing myself to the lady seated behind it.

"Hi," I greeted her cheerfully, "Olive."

She pointed down the hallway and directed me to the designated room. Following her instructions, I made my way down the corridor, counting each door until I reached the third one on the right.

Upon opening the door, I was met with a whirlwind of activity. Dozens of people buzzed around, moving clothes racks, adjusting lighting, and sweeping the floors. Amidst the chaos, a man wearing a blue shirt, black leather pants, and a headset caught my attention.

"Olive!" he called out, his voice cutting through the commotion. "I'm the manager for this job. I need you to head to makeup, hunny," he said with a warm smile, gesturing towards the makeup area.

I made my way over to the makeup chair, where a friendly girl named Chloe greeted me. As she worked on my base, we engaged in light conversation, getting to know each other.

"Do you have plans tonight?" Chloe asked casually as she applied the makeup.

"Yeah, I'm going to the Broncos game at Suncorp," I replied, excitement lacing my voice.

"Omg, are you a Broncos fan too?" Chloe exclaimed, her eyes widening with enthusiasm. "I was dying to get tickets to that game, but it was all sold out."

I couldn't help but offer her an invitation. "Do you want to come with me?" I asked, extending the offer without hesitation.

"I couldn't ask you to do that," she replied, touched by the gesture.

"You didn't ask, I'm offering," I insisted with a smile.

"Omg, thank you so much, that would be amazing," Chloe exclaimed, her gratitude evident.

I slipped Chloe my phone number before heading to hair.

@MACcosmetics  Purchase our new ' glowrious' highlighter

@MACcosmetics
Purchase our new ' glowrious' highlighter.

Comments 2.7mil