V

.
..
...

[Self-control]

...

The headmaster was sitting quietly in his office. A cup of a not-so-child-friendly drink and papers on his desk.

The door opened without any warning, revealing Y/n who was holding a piece of paper.

Y/n walked inside and closed the door behind him. The old man seemed a little surprised at the entrance.

"Gramps, can you do me a favor?"

Wahlberg tilted his head a bit before putting down his pen.

"Go on, Y/n."

"You see... I have a little brother that..."

.

.

.

Wahlberg hummed to himself after hearing his student's story. 

A child without magic wanting to attend a magic school? How bizarre.

Y/n shifted in his spot, hands fiddling in nervousness.

Wahlberg sighed. 

"And what about that paper you're holding?"

Y/n then put the paper on the desk. An application.

"As prepared as you usually are."

The old man chuckled before signing the application.

Y/n visibly looked puzzled and relieved. He had not expected him to accept.

Wahlberg wrote something else Y/n didn't see before the paper was sent away using magic.

"So... You don't mind a magicless student in your school? Even though it may ruin your reputation?"

"Hohoho... Of course not. I have a feeling about him... Something big is going to happen."

...

Y/n paced around in his private dorm.

He wanted to watch Mash's entrance exam, but Wahlberg said that it would only attract unnecessary attention.

.

.

.

But who was he to comply? 

.

.

.

Perhaps the fact that he was Wahlberg's student and was on a secret mission that the old man had tasked him.

.

.

.

Fuck it.

His brother was more important!

Y/n ran out of his dorm and swiftly made his way to the entrance exam location.

...

Right when Y/n arrived, he saw the professor pointing his wand at Mash and a yellow-haired girl. 

A nonchalant smile formed on his face as he seemingly teleported right in front of the professor and punched him in the face.

"Claude Lucci. What do you think you're doing?"

Y/n looked down at Lucci with a menacing glare.

The professor let out a small gasp as he felt his nose dripping with blood.

"D-divine Visionary Y/n-! How- Why-?"

Divine Visionary was one of Y/n's many titles.

The students around came to see the commotion as Y/n turned around. 

He walked toward Mash and immediately inspected his arms and face.

"You're alright? No injuries? No nothing? Or are you hiding it?"

Y/n went on a ramble. 

Behind him, Lucci was charging up his own magic, pointing his wand at Y/n's back. 

Shadow tendrils enveloped Lucci's arm that was holding the wand and broke it in half.

Lucci screamed in agony.

"Let him go, Y/n."

A booming voice said from above.

Y/n let out a huff and the shadow tendrils disappeared.

Wahlberg landed on the ground gracefully, everybody gasping at his appearance.

"Claude Lucci, see me in my office later, and Y/n, do try to control yourself."

"No promises."

Wahlberg sighed as he teleported Y/n and Mash away. 

...

[End of V]

...
..
.