fluff alphabet

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ'ꜱ ɴᴏᴛᴇ: holy...it's been a while since i have updated this book! sorry, everyone, anyway, here is another chapter and i hope you all enjoy it! i will do my best to right my wrongs and post more chapters in the future, so i can hopefully finish this book within the next few months. ☺️🫶🏻

thank you for your patience!

activities = what do they like to do with their s/o? how do they spend their free time with them?i am a firm believer that bertholdt's love language is quality time, so as far as activities go, you don't even have to do anything to keep him happy

i am a firm believer that bertholdt's love language is quality time, so as far as activities go, you don't even have to do anything to keep him happy. he likes being in your presence. he could spend hours doing nothing but talking to you. though, there are times when bertholdt wants to show you his love for you in any way that he can, like taking you on dates or doing anything to be with you, even if it means you two will be paired up for almost every assignment. sadly though, shadis caught on to what was going on and shut this shit down, saying that you two will only distract one another. oh well!

beauty = what do they admire about their s/o? what do they think is beautiful about them?
— what he likes about you: geez, where does he even start? your hands, how gentle you can be whenever you embrace or cuddle him, or the look on your face when you get the chance to talk about your interests. it's so cute!
— what you like about him: there are a lot of things that you find beautiful about bertholdt! his soft brunette hair, his pale green eyes, the fact that he's so tall, his introverted nature and his roman nose are some of your favorite attributes about your boyfriend. 💗

comfort = how would they help their s/o when they feel down/have a panic attack etc.?
i feel like season 1 & season 2 bertholdt would panic seeing you panic and quickly ramble on how everything is fine, how he's here for you, the usual stuff. 😭 poor guy, anyway, for season 3 him, he'll be more quiet and emotionally reserved. it'll tear him apart seeing you upset but he won't get all distressed seeing you like this but instead keep his cool, rubbing small circles on your back before pulling you into his chest to calm you down.

dreams = how do they picture their future with their s/o?
if bertholdt is being perfectly honest, the future makes him anxious to think about. yes, he would like to live a happy life with you but given the curse of ymir, he will have to pass his titan when he's 25, so the idea of having a family with you is not an opinion and has to be thrown out the window...the truth is that bertholdt just wants to live a peaceful life with you, one where he isn't a warrior and he doesn't want to worry about fighting.

equal = are they the dominant one in the relationship, or rather passive?
it's entirely equal. he's an absolute gentleman, but he doesn't believe in the way society enforces roles in a relationship. however, bertholdt does lean more toward the passive side of things and will typically go with the flow.

fight = would it be easy to forgive their s/o? how are they fighting?
he really hates fighting, and he doesn't really initiate a fight ever. and, unless it's something really serious, he would be quick to find a compromise and make it up to you. in more extreme cases, bertholdt will retaliate and then begin to sass you. do i need to pull up the receipts of how he acted in season 3? "if i agree to talk, would you all be willing to lay down and die?" DAMN.