Chapter 9 Part 1: A Pleasant Surprise

It has been a few months since their first date together and Scott and Gionna have been on many dates since then.

Things had also been heating up between the two and they had to really stop before anything went too far but it was starting to become too much for the both of them.

Things been going well between Scott and Gionna and Scott had been feeling a lot more optimistic than he ever had and he was currently at home and he was texting Gionna after coming home from working at the auto shop.

Babygirl💋: hey baby, how did today go ?

Scott: I'm good beautiful, it's been a busy day today, how about you ?

Babygirl💋: it's been busy for me too, I had a match at a house show today with a friend of mine.

Scott: you won didn't you ?

Babygirl💋: yep. 😊

Scott: I knew it, so what are you up to now ?

Babygirl💋: I'm just chilling in bed in my hotel room before I go to sleep.

Scott: nice, I'm about to head to bed myself.

Babygirl💋: I can't wait to see you again baby.

Scott: I can't wait to see you either beautiful.

Babygirl💋: when i see you, I'm going to plant kisses all over that cute face of yours. 😘

Scott: I'll hold you to that. 😉

Babygirl💋: goodnight baby, sleep well and I'll see you soon. 😘💋🤗

Scott: goodnight babygirl, see you soon. 😉

Babygirl💋: 😁🤗😘💋

Scott put his phone back in his pocket and he headed upstairs for bed and went to sleep.

The next few days went by and Scott was at the auto shop working on a car with Nick and Mila when they started asking about how things were going with him and Gionna.

Mila: so Scotty, how've things been going between you and Gionna ?

Nick: yeah dude, you've got this smile on your face and to be honest, I've never seen you smile like that ever dude, so something or in this case someone has got to be the reason why.

Scott smirked and he chuckled and started telling his best friends how things were going.

Scott: well if I'm being honest, things have been going great between me and Gionna, I've never felt so optimistic about being in a relationship with someone like I am now, it this feels different but in a good way.

Nick: does she know anything about what me and Mila know ?

Scott: what ? about my childhood ?

Mila: yeah.

Scott: yeah, she knows all about that, and to top it all off, I remember saying at one point that my mum would have loved her, I just know that she would have.

Nick: well we think that she's great and like I've said to you, we've both seen this change in you.

Mila: yeah, we've noticed that you have been happier ever since you started dating Gionna.

Nick: and to think, it all started with Mila making us both go to a meet and greet with her.

Mila wiped her hands with a rag and then chimed in with a smug smirk on her face and her hands on her hips.