Kaal's End

The next morning

Ruhani woke up early and saw Rudra sleeping. But she noticed something off when she looked out of the window.

her horse was nowhere to be seen. She knew that she should wake him up, but something about the situation made her hesitate. She kept looking out the window for a while, trying to spot any signs of her horse, but with no luck.

As She walked down and about to open the door and go outside when she heard Divya''s voice from behind her.

"Naina Diii where are you going this early."
Divya Asked

"actually Divu I'm going outside to check on my horse," she replied calmly, trying to keep her composure despite her feeling of uneasiness at the situation.

"Can I come too Diiii???" Divya Asked

Ruhani bent down to Divya's level and spoke softly, cupping her cheek lovingly.

"Divuuu I promise you I'll be back in a minute. Don't come outside while I'm gone. Just stay inside the house, okay?"

She looked into Divya innocent eyes, knowing she could trust her. Divya was a good kid and would surely obey her order.

"Okay Diii I promise You I won't Come outside until you come back." Divya spoke
As Ruhani kissed Divya on her forehead, saying,

"Now, I have to go. Look after yourself,
okay until I'm back."

Ruhani came outside looking for her horse when she turned as her breath hitched seeing Kaal standing in front of her, with her horse. She felt a shock of disbelief and fear as she saw the enemy before her.
expect from Kaal in this situation.

Ruhani tried to escape but could not get away before Kaal grabbed her and put her over his shoulders. He then hopped on his own horse and started to ride away with her on his back.

The princess was scared out of her mind, not knowing where he was taking her or what he planned to do to her. She tried to struggle and squirm away from him but was helpless in his grasp.

.
.
.
.
.
.

All this while Divya watched the horrifying sight of Kaal carrying away her Diii from the window. She immediately ran into Rudra's room and started crying and shaking her brother as she yelled at him.

"Rajeev Bhaiyaaaa wake up He Took Naina Diiii with Him!!!" She screamed, crying and shaking with fear and worry.

Rudra was startled and woken up by the commotion, as he asked her,
"What happened? What are you talking about??? Who took away whom???"

Divya Explained the whole Situation to him as Rudra immediately Ran outside as he understood what had happened from Divya's explanation. He was worried and fearful for Ruhani's safety and wanted to go find her right away.

"Ruhaniiiii" he Screamed on top of his lungs while he rode his horse through the woods, yelling for Ruhani to no avail as she was nowhere to be found.

Rudra continued to ride around, yelling for the princess's name as he hoped to hear her voice.

Fear Started to intrupped in his heart The fear of losing the one the one he Left everything to save her and fear was starting to take over Rudra's heart. Every second that passed without any sign of the princess made his worries grow.

He rode around for what seemed like forever, calling his beloved's name, hoping against hope to hear her voice.

.
.
.
.

On the other hand In the tree nearby, Ruhani was tied up in a helpless state. Kaal was standing in front of her and looking at her with evil intent as his bandits surrounded the area. She was scared out of her wits as she tried to resist the men surrounding her.

She had no idea what Kaal's intentions were, but it was clear from his expression that they were not good. The men around her were also clearly up to no good and looked like they were ready to take advantage of her vulnerability.

"The punishment for killing my bandits and escaping will be worse than you imagined," he told the princess with a wicked smile on his face. "I will take my advantage of you in front of these macho men." He spoke as all his bandits laugh

Ruhani closed her eyes tear ran down her and He was about to pull Ruhani Dupatta when Suddenly, an unexpected knife flew from outside and hit his shoulder, making him scream in pain.

The princess's eyes flew open out of shock and relief at the sudden intervention

Rudra Walked there as his eyes was red in Anger confronting Kaal's bandits and taking them all down quickly. But as he took the last men down, he sustained an injury to his right arm which was cut deeply and it started bleeding.

Ruhani saw the blood rushing through Rudra's hand, her heart skipped a beat. She didn't want him to be hurt any further. She wanted to help in some way but was helpless in her tied up state.

"Ya Allaha Maddad Kijiye Humare Yuvraj ki."

Ruhani prayed in her Mind As there were so many Bandits against Rudra but Rudra wasn't caring anything and killing them on by one who were coming in his way.

As Kaal standing up while stumbling and Spoke "Who the fuck are you???"

Rudra looked At him and walked towards him while Glaring and Spoke
"Hindustan ka Yuvraj...Hinduatan ka hone wala Shensha.....Rudra Pratap Singh
Suryavanshi." Saying this he stabbed the knife in his stomach as he falls Down.

After killing him Rudra quickly rushed over to where Ruhani was tied up, trying to free her as soon as possible.

As He helped Ruhani to stand up and Spoke Cupping her cheek with one hand
"Are you okay???" He asked in which Ruhani Nodded her head in response.

One bandit which was still not dead moved towards Rudra, taking advantage of his Distraction and was going to stab Knife on his Back. But before he could do that, another arrow flew from outside and hit his back, causing him to fall down dead.

Rudra and Ruhani looked back at the bandit who fall dead as they looked up To see who saved Rudra just to see a well-built handsome man with beautiful hazel Brown eyes.

But he didn't know who the stranger was, and he knew they couldn't let their guard down yet.

Looking at him Ruhani Wispered to herself

"Nasir."

What do you think Who's Nasir????