Chapter 3 ♡

Naina's pov:-

"I can't believe you people can't even manage a simple task!" I exclaimed, my voice echoing through the room.
"Can't you just take a backup of the presentation?" I demanded, my anger boiling over.

With a crucial conference just 20 minutes away, my team was now telling me they didn't have the presentation ready. It had been deleted, and they hadn't bothered to save a copy. Unbelievable.

"Mam, the meeting is in 20 minutes," my personal assistant, Nia, reminded me cautiously.

"I'm aware of that, Nia. Tell me something I don't know," I snapped, slamming my fist on the glass table.

"Nia, I need an entirely new staff. Within the next 8 hours. Do I make myself clear?" I asked, my tone icy.

Nia nodded, her expression calm. "Yes, mam."

I appreciated that she never stuttered, even when intimidated. My previous assistants had been prone to nervous stammering, which I found unbearable. That's why they were no longer working for me.

"Get out, all of you!" I barked, watching as my team scurried away, visibly shaken. I wasn't surprised; my sharp tongue was nothing new to them.

"Nia, do you have the file I gave you earlier?" I asked, trying to compose myself.

"Yes, mam," she replied.

"Bring it here, then." She nodded and left.

Great. Now I had to face the meeting without a presentation. Time to think on my feet.

🌻

"Mam, the investors are here," my assistant announced.

"Okay, I'm coming," I replied, collecting my thoughts.

"Umm... mam, what about the presentation?" Nia asked hesitantly.

"I have some figures and slides. I'll present the rest verbally since we don't have the exact presentation," I instructed.

"Oh, and dismiss the person who was supposed to give the presentation today," I added.

Nia nodded and whispered, "I already told them about your no-handshake policy, mam."

As we entered the conference room, one of the investors extended his hand for a handshake. Nia promptly intervened, "Sir, sorry, but mam doesn't like handshakes."

Mr. Agnihotri apologized, introducing his son Mayank, but I ignored him and began the meeting.

To my surprise, the investors were impressed with our work, and no one questioned my verbal presentation. As the meeting concluded, everyone shook hands except me.

Just then, Rishabh Agarwal, my bestfriend and confidant, appeared, looking dashing in his office attire. "Miss Sharma, I'm impressed," he said with a smile.

I rolled my eyes. "It's charm, Mr . Agarwal. Everyone gets impressed easily."

I lead him to my cabin , as always he try his level best to irritate me. He never leave any chance to piss me off.

We exchange our banters . Suddenly out of blue, he asked "What do you think about Mayank Agnihotri".
"Who, Mayank Agnihotri?"

"I really don't know that you have goldfish memory" he exclaimed.

"Mr. Agnihotri's son idiot"he said .
"Oo , actually I don't focus on useless people" i remarked.

"His name is Mayank"He said.

"Yeah whatever monkey or mayank, I don't care"i replied.

"Haa haa monkey " he laughed a loud.

When he asked about my opinion on Mayank Agnihotri, I brushed it off, but he revealed a shocking truth.

Rishabh's serious tone caught me off guard. "Someone hacked your system, and that's the reason for the presentation corruption."

My eyes narrowed. "What are you talking about, Rishabh?"

"I'm saying that someone intentionally sabotaged your presentation," he explained, his expression grim.

I felt a surge of anger. "Who would do such a thing?"

Rishabh leaned in, his voice low. "I don't know yet, but I'll find out. In the meantime, we need to take precautions. Your company's security is at risk."

I nodded, my mind racing with possibilities. "Get to the bottom of this, Rishabh. I want to know who's behind this."

He nodded and stood up. "I'll start investigating immediately. And Naina?"

"Yes?"

"Be careful. If someone's willing to sabotage your presentation, who knows what else they're capable of?"

I mean I thought they just forgot to backup the presentation and it got deleted. But I was wrong someone from my own company is against me .

As Rishabh left, I couldn't shake off the feeling of unease. Who was behind this, and what did they want?

************************************

Hii
I am back with another update it is the longest chapter I ever have write.

Do you like Rishabh entry

Words count :- 1077

Fun fact :-

I have personal personal with guy name mayank soo yah i let our my frustration here hehe 😁

Please vote by clicking on the star button.

Please comment also it will hardly take your 30 seconds.

Follow me on Wattpad and Instagram

Instagram:- @krishawrits

Thank you
~ 💙🦋