New School, New Crush

Taylor's POV
I thought my new foster mom was okay, I get my own room and I'm oldest but there must be a catch or something right? So far no catch, there's a baby girl Kylie and two 12-year-olds Jake and Maddie. I hate the first day of the new school, everybody checks me out, doesn't know what to think of me and then eventually they all find out I'm in foster care and think I'm trouble. This really peppy girl is trying to talk to me, I think she's a class president or something. But all I want is to get homeroom in one piece. A kinda cute blonde guy keeps looking over at me, not in the way other people are. there a few older kids with them that look like seniors but I can tell him and this other guy aren't . The Peppy girls gone and I realized the guy and his friends seem to know I'm staring at him. one of them turned around and I could see his face. I almost fell because my shock and my heels. it was The boy from my should I say dream, vision? Of course he was at least two years older, cut his hair and something else. Look too serious, all of them did, I could already tell they had too much weight on their shoulders, too much responsibility. I looked away and pulled down the hem of my dress. I closed my locker and turned around to the smell of cinnamon gum and the hot feeling of someone breathing on my four head. The blond guy came over and said hi. "Hey I'm Liam, I haven't seen you before, are you new?" "Depends," I said. "Why are you you asking?" " Because you kind of look like a lost puppy out here," Liam said. " I am not a lost puppy by the way Liam I am simply a Lonewolf on new territory." I Turned away thinking of stuff I should've said. "Hey lone Wolf I didn't get your name." " maybe that's because i didn't give it to you," I replied. " I'm Taylor, and late to homeroom."