Chapter 3

Addison Pov

I woke up and I was super tired.

I went to my closet and picked out a black crop top, Joggers that have the 💯 emoji on them and there white, Red nike high tops, a Chicago Bulls beanie, and I straighten my hair.

It took me an hour so it was 7:00 and school starts at six so I got ready made my lunch and went to Johnny's house.

When I got there and opened the door everybody was still asleep.

I went over to Jorydn and woke her up.

"Oh hey Addison, what's up?" She said rubbings her eyes.

"You know you have 1 hour to get ready for school right?" I said.

"Oh shit everybody wake up!" She said shouting.

Everybody woke up really mad like 'why did you wake me up I was having a good dream?'

"We have an hour c'mon"

They instantly got up and some went into the bathroom and others went in rooms.

Jorydn Pov

It's a good thing Addison woke us up if not we would be so dead by the teachers.

I was wearing a black shirt that said 'weirdo' on it, shorts, a red slouchy beanie, and toms.

I kept my hair down and put on some light makeup.

I leave some of my clothes here because sometimes a stay the night and my parents don't mind.

I was basically the first person ready and Addison was watching tv so I decided to watch with her.

"Do you want to watch scream?" She asked

"Uh sure"

She turned on scream and we watched and being the scared girl I am I covered my ears. Its a habit.

Carson Pov

Jorydn woke us up because we where about to be late because we kinda slept in.

Addison was the one who told her.

Where Lucky she's here.

I put on a black tank top that had the number 3 on it, blue shorts, long Nike socks, and nikes.

I gelled my hair came out of the bathroom.

I went in the living room and saw the girls with cereal and they where watching a movie.

I made my self a bowel and sat down and watched it with them.

"What movie is this?"

"Scream" and said looking at the tv with wide eyes.

It seemed interesting and it kinda gave me goosebumps.

Skyler Pov

Addison said that we slept in so we had to get ready before we where late.

A Starbucks coffee muscle tee shirt, ripped denim jeans, classic converse, and a 'flawless' beanie.

I put on light makeup but I wanted to put on red lipstick so I did.

I went out there and Addison, Jorydn, and Carson where all watching this movie. It actually looked scary.

They where all eating cereal so I just got some yogurt.

"What cha watching?"

"Scream" Carson said.

I was getting scared so I closed my eyes and kinda jumped cause I could hear screaming.