Chapter 35

{Addison Pov}

(Go watch Cameron Dallas YouTube video w/ the boys and that was there Questions 👌🏽)

After the Q&A I was tired af. "My side still hurts from that drop kick Addison did on me" Blake said. I started laughing.

It was 11 so we had too go to bed now. "See you Guys in the morning" I told them. We all exchanged hugs and we went in our room.

"Ugh I'm tired" Jordyn said plopping down on the couch. "I think I lost my voice after yelling" Skylar said plopping down next too her. I laughed at them.

"Ight guys I'll see you guys tomorrow" I told them. Then I went in Aspen and I's room. I put on some sweats and a black tank top. Took off my "makeup" and put my hair in a lose bun.

Aspen was looking at her phone with wide eyes. "What's your deal?" I asked while getting in my bed. "Jacob got roasted" she told me. I sprung out of bed and said, "For real?" She nodded her head and showed me her phone.

It was by a dude named RiceGum and it already had 1m views. "We have too tell the girls" she said. I nodded and ran too there door and knocked on it.

"Jordyn, Skylar!" We both screamed. "What do you want now?" Skylar said coming out with frizzy hair and rubbing her eyes. "Jacob got roasted" I told her. she got wide eyes and Jordyn came out from under her covers.

"Our Jacob?!" She asked. We nodded our heads. "You think the guys know?" She asked. "Probably not this was posted an hour ago" Aspen said.

"Then we have to go tell them" Skylar said. "Good idea" I told her and we ran out of our room too there room.

"Jacob, Hunter, Brandon, anyone!" we all yelled. Then someone opened the door.

{Blake Pov}

I was in our kitchen getting a Honey bun when I heard loud knocking on the door. "Jacob, Hunter, Brandon, anyone!" Squeaky voices yelled. I knew it was the girls.

I slowly walked too the door and opened it. I opened up too the girls in there PJs looking all crazy. "Suhh dude" I said. "Where's Jacob?" Jordyn asked.

"In his room?" I said more like a question. Addison pushed through me and the girls followed.

"Boys get the fuck in here!" Addison yelled. Damn she yells loud. They came out yawning and rubbing there eyes. When Jacob came out they had there eyes darted at him.

"What's going o-" Jacob said before he was rudely interrupted by Skylar. "Jacob you got roasted on YouTube" she said.

We all got wide eyes, expect Jacob. "How many views it got" he said giving no fucks. "1 million 600 and 53 views" Aspen said. His eyes got very wide.

Hayden got his laptop out and looked it up and some how got it on the tv and started playing it.

{Jacob Pov}

All the things that the guy was saying was all true. I looked at my phone too see in my comments "L" shit. I laughed at some of the parts, but most of the parts I was pissed.

"He looks like a burnt sweet potato" I said trying too roast him. They all started laughing at me. "You can't roast for shit" Addison said. They started too laugh again.

"Well I'm pissed, wouldn't you?" I asked Taylor he nodded his head.

"Stop getting butthurt, you get so much hate, and all of sudden you wanna get all hard over one person saying the same thing that other people say?" she asked me. She was right. I nodded. "You're right" I told her. She gave me a smile.