Chapter 33

{Addison Pov}

As I walked to the guys they all looked at me in a weird way. Geez, they never saw a mixed girl or any girl before or???

"Guys this is Addison. Addison this is, Cameron, Aaron, Taylor, Carter, Blake, Joey, Trey, Dylan, Chris, Wille, Brandon, and Jacob" Hunter said. They all waved.

"I've heard your music before, your really good" Cameron said. "Thanks big man" I told him. We all talked and they where really funny and outgoing and Adventurist. I knew we were all gonna get along like brother and sister.

The manager Bart Bordelon came in the airport. "There's my favorite boys" he said. The guys ran up to him and gave him hugs. He approached me and said, "Welcome to the Magcon Family"

"Glad to be here" I said speaking for all of us. "Alright guys the plan is we're gonna go to red lobster then the hotel" Bart said. "Alright" we all said.

We grabbed our suitcases and put them in another car and went into the big white van with the guys. I sat in the back with Cameron and Aaron. We were so loud. We knew each song that came on and would scream out the words. It was lit.

When we got to red lobster there was a group of girls outside waiting for something. "Cam, you know why there waiting outside?" I asked him. "There waiting for us" he said. My eyes got wide. Geez all these girls waiting for us? Damn.

I got out first cause the van was hot af and when I did a bunch of girls where screaming. At first I thought the guys where behind me but then I realized they weren't. Damn, am I that relevant? Then all the guys came out and they started screaming again. Pretty sure I'm deaf now.

They all walked out the van and went in red lobster while the two big guys pushed the girls  back. I waited for Johnny to come out and he grabbed my hand and we walked in. When we walked in we were greeted by a server.

"Hi welcome to red lobster" he said. "Hi table for 22?" Bart said. "Right this way" he said walking to this big ass table in the back of the restaurant. The table was like a table where you and your family would eat thanksgiving at.

I sat on the right side in between Aspen and Johnny. While Johnny was next to Jacob. Hunter and Blake where across from me and Bart was all the way on the end.

The server came out with bread (the fancy kind) and butter for each one of us. For some reason I was recording Blake on snapchat and he decided to eat just butter.

I was dead. They were looking at me all crazy until I showed them the video. They were laughing very hard and everyone was looking at us.

Finally our food came out smelling great. Johnny tried to grab my shrimp and I slapped his hand and said, "boy if you don't get your hand away from my shrimp Ima pimp slap you so hard" I said. He laughed at me and I laughed to cause I can't stay serious.

I finished my food first cause I was hungry af and I couldn't wait. Carter took the longest because he didn't really like Sea food. "Ling Ling you better eat your lobster. Sorry they didn't have anymore chicken fried rice" Wille said. Everyone died laughing. We liked to make fun of each other so Carter knew it was a joke.

It was kinda weird seeing like 100 girls watching you eat. We walked back out there and I waved at some of the girls. They asked us all for pictures but nobody would take any with them. Me being last one out they asked me for one. I said yes and took a picture with each and everyone of them. They were all so cute and gave the greatest hugs.