New life

Jasira waited patiently for his next words, each second he delayed in completing his words gave her goosebumps, making her heart thunder continuously in her ribcage.

    "Your body or your..." He trailed off again and Jasira knew he enjoyed seeing her being miserable, he enjoyed seeing her shivering under his gaze.

    "Your ailment mother." He let out leaving her neck and rose to his feet. He stared down at the stiff lady on the floor, blood had drained out of her face as she stared into the space.

    Jasira was in a state of shock. Her heart was beating wildly in her chest and she fought to breathe, to believe what she just heard from the man called the devil. It felt like a bluff to her but she knew he was never like that, he was not the man to bluff over his words, he was threatening her with the only weakness she have.

    She found herself standing up even when all she wanted to do was to sit there and became crippled so he would hate her.

    She staggered on her feet and almost fell but a hand shoot across to her and grabbed her hand, the coldness of the skin alert her to who he was; why was he saving her after killing her? He let go of her hand like he realized what he just did.

    She balanced on her feet before she stared at him with shivering lips.

   "How...how?" She was short of words. She could only stutter, she knew what to say but they are too heavy for her mouth. She wanted to yell, bawled, and punched him in every part of his body.

    All her emotions build up in her eyes, her glowing eyes looked so dead, so hollow and empty, she glared at Alejandro not uttering anything.

    "Are you in?" He asked and Jasira scoffed.

    "What if I'm not?"

    "You know the answer," Alejandro muttered simply going to sit on the Chesterfield sofa.

    He crossed his leg into a four and glanced at Jasira who was still standing where he left her.

    "So, are you in?" He questioned again. He didn't plan on leaving her if she said no, not now, not ever.

    He should have found a way to keep her under his watch, Roberto must not get her first.

    "Do I have a choice?" Her answer cut deep through his thoughts and a small smirk displayed on his face.

  "Good choice." He muttered standing up to go to her.

    "You will live with me."

    "What the hell?" She thundered storming to his side.

    "Why will I live with you when I'm doing this because I don't want to stay away from my mother." She yelled in his face. Alejandro glanced at her unaffected, he was unbothered by her drama and could only get amused.

    Jasira clenched her teeth and balled her fist, her knuckles were turning white and hurting her but she doesn't care.

    "I like to keep my property under my nose."

    "I'm not your property!" She thundered stabbing her finger at him.

    "I'm never your property! You don't own me!"

    "Easy viper." Alejandro teased with a small smirk.

    Jasira gasped unbelievably, she was ranting angrily before him and he was teasing her, how more wickedness does he possess?

    Alejandro turned to Maxwell and snapped his fingers. Maxwell nodded and brought our five bundles of hundred dollars note, each bundle containing five hundred thousand dollars. Alejandro, stepped away a bit so Jasira could see the money.

    "I'm offering you money." He said pointing to the money.

    "Aren't I the sweetest devil?" He asked with a tilted smirk.

    Jasira was too shocked to acknowledge his teasing comment, her eyes were fixated on the money Maxwell spread on the table before him. The money was huge, and she could treat her mother from it and still have a lot of money in the bank but his conditions were too risky, collecting the money from him will be her signing her body, her soul, and her life to him, but then this was one of his sweetest act of kindness.

    He may offer to take her body without a dime but he was willing to pay huge money just for her to live with him. The offer was so tempting but the conditions for it were risky and difficult.

    She can't leave her mother alone with the nanny for a long time, taking a deep breath, she didn't know what to do. Collecting the money is risky, denying the money is dangerous, and every condition he gave was in favor of him.

    She exhaled once again, she was collecting the damn money, and her mother's health is worth the risk.

    She walked passed Alejandro without making eye contact with him, she spread her hand over the table and pack all the money.

    "I'm in." She muttered stuffing the money into her purse.

    "Good choice baby girl," She groaned lightly at his nickname for her, she hated it so much.

    After packing all the money she turned to him.

    "How many days am I going to live in your house?"

    Alejandro smirked; "Till I want."

    Jasira sighed sadly not in the mood to argue with him.

    "See you tomorrow then." She muttered ready to leave his side.

    "Yeah, and welcome to new life."

    Goosebumps run through Jasira's body, and hearing that from him scared the hell out of her. New life? What was going to happen to her while living with him? How was she going to cope with being his sex slave?