The Ocean And It's Wine part 2

Im-sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry I wasn't posting I totally forgot
I looked at him.....he was beautiful.His eyes sparkled while turning his gaze towards me.....WAIT ME! I look away swiftly.''MERMISTA! FOR ANGELAS SAKE PLEASE FOCUS!''yelled Glimmer at me sternly. ''Yeah.....sure.'' I said. ''Hey Glimmer maybe we should calm down a bit don't you think?''said Bow walking towards her.She pushed him away gently. Seahawck looked at me with a gentle smile like he knew I was crushing hard and wanted to make me crush on him even more. I started staring at the floor. I told Glimmer to follow me to the sitting room to discuss what she wanted. When she sat down she immediately started talking and sounded kind of rude.I mean I know shes under a lot of stress  now that the Horde took Adora but she doesn't have to be rude. I try to listen but end up staring at Seahawck. I count under my breath''One Mississippi, two Missississippi, three Missis-.''then I stop at the end of three Mississippi he would notice.I learned this from my older sister Shelly.Shes five years older than me,but a hundred times smarter.....I miss her. ''Mermista are you listening!''yelled glimmer.''Uhhh yeah.'' I answered. ''What did I say then?'' ''Gez that's a hard question.'' ''Ughhhhhhh. Mermista I swear to Angela! Mermista wll you give us your aid in saving adora!''. I looked at her and rolled my eyes I was to drunk for this kind of conversation. ''Yeah sure...is it going to be just us orrrrr?''I asked. ''No. We asked Perfuma and Frosta for help.''she answered. ''Beafore me?'' I asked with a drunk grin. ''Yes we asked them first because we are 100% sure Perfuma will help and Frosta is very strong.Unlike you...''she murmured the last part under her breath.Does she think I wouldn't help? Does she think I'm weak? Well shes wrong I'm not weak I'm 100% stronger than her. And I'll prove it! ''Bow,Seahawck let's go.''said glimmer. ''What?Glimmer why are you acting so rude towards my Mer- I mean Mermista?''asked Seahawck. ''Seahawck I do not have time to explain myself to you!''glimmer yelled at my Seahawck...wait what? Did I just call Seahawck mine? Oh Angela I'm so cringey! ''Glimmer if your in sick a hury go with my boat and I'll find a nother way to get back to bright moon.''said Seahawck.''I will''she answered rude-ly. Glimmer left with bow (in toe). ''Hey Mermista are you ok you look sad?'' ''Yeah I'm...*sniffle* fine.''I burst into tears. Seahawck came towards me and picked me up. He carried me to my room. Where he saw all of my wine bottles that I did not clean up or shove in my wardrobe...shit. ''Well someone had a fun night.''he giggled. ''Yeah I guess.'' He puts me on my bed and sits next to me putting his hand on mine and squeezed my hand gently. I blushed and out of the corner of my eye I tought I saw him blush too. I sat up and sat next to him putting my head on his shoulder. He put his hand around my shoulders and I blushed even harder. ''What's wrong'' ''Nothing I'm fine.'' ''Mhh. And I'm a crocodile. What's  going on.'' ''Well not much but I did become queen and I have no clue what I'm doing my dad is out golfing probably refusing to even be in sealeneus and help me! My sister is in jail for being a siren and no real reason at all. I have no friend who actualy care about me and I'm uned a but ton of stress!'' ''Yeah  I call that not 'fine'. And what do you mean you don't have any friends you hang out with them every weekend.'' ''No I don't.Every weekend I sit in my room crying and geting drunk.'' ''Crying about what?'' ''I cry because I know I'm going to die alone!'' ''No you won't you have all of us like the princesses,bow...me.'' I looked at him with tears in my eyes...I lean closer and I kiss him...it was perfect. He pulled away...was I not suppose to kiss him? ''Mermista...'' ''Yeah'' ''I will always be here for you...thro thick and thin. Thro health and sickness. I will always be here for you. Remember that.''he said as he leaned closer kissing me again. I love this man.

                                                  754 words