The perfect rescuers

''Bow! We need to save Adora!'' Said a frustrated glimmer. ''Glimmer please comedown. It's alright. We're going to save her. Don't worry.''said bow as calm as he could also being scared for adoras safety.
''Guys. We need to calm down.'' Said perfuma dragging out the w in down. ''NO! What we need to do is save adora!'' She said to perfuma sounding very nervously. ''Well how are we gonna do that?'' Asked mermista more than annoyed at glimers yelling. ''I don't know!''she yelled. ''Glimmer. Perfuma right. You need to calm down.'' Said Angela emotionlessly.
''Ihave an idea!'' Yelled Seahawck running in to the room holding about 8 rolled up papers and maps. He placed down a map of the fright zone and pointed at one entry. ''This is the entry closest to the dungeons. So because they know were coming they will probably be guarding it heavily. So we can't go there. So we would need to go thro the furthest one. Right? Well no. Because well it's to far. So we will go thro this one here.'' He said pointing at a door not to far from the dungeons. ''We will go thro here and in to the vents. There we will un noticed find our way to the dungeons. Let's just hope we dont run in to anybody in there.After that we're going to see what we do about the sword'' Said Seahawck.

Glimers P.O.V.

As Perfuma knocked down the door of the fright zone and we all ran in and in to the vents, I couldn't help but fell... onedge. Something was wrong... I knew it.
When I got out of the vents I saw that oh so very familiar ponytail. I was relived but something was still off. She was facing the wall and area she was in was very dark. Bow got closer and shot the button panel with one of his bows opening the door. Adora got up. She was still looking at the wall. She turned around quickly and a lasor beam came out of her arm hitting bow in the stomach. This wasn't adora it was a bot that resembled her. Ughhhhhhh I should have known! As mermista threw water from the pipes at the bot I ran to bow. ''Bow! Bow are you ok? Bow? Please?'' I said crying. I held him closer blood dripping from his chest. I could hear his heart beat. It was slow... it shouldn't be slow. ''Bow. I love you.'' I said holding his face in my hands. ''I love you to.'' He said breathing heavily. ''Im sorry!'' I yelled to the rest of the princess alliance teleporting me and bow as far away from the fright zone as I possibly could before I passed out next to a village in Plumeria.