Imp the wedding planer part 2

When I say someone's voice I mean imp overheard some people talking and uses it to talk himself.
Hordaks P.O.V.

A hour had passed since Lonnie started making the suit. And I was sitting on the floor of my sanctum playing blocks with imp. Then I heard a knock at the sanctum door. When I went to se who it was all I saw was a box. Not a fancy one just a cardboard box. I took it and returned to imp who was still playing with blocks. I sat down and placed the box next to him. He stopped playing and looked at the box. ''Open'' he whispered in his shrill voice. Imp doesn't usually talk with his own voice but when he does he is very, and I mean very quiet. He kept staring at me and then repeated. ''Open'' bit in my voice now. ''Oh so the prince shall not use his own voice but mine instead?''i teased. He stared at me then repeated in MY voice. ''Open. Now.'' ''Ok. Ok. I'll open it.'' I said. I opened the box to see a jet black suit. ''Wear'' said imp in Entraptas voice. If you say so, bit I will have to wear it over my armor. ''Ok''he said in someone's voice. And as instructed I went to put the suit on.

Entraptas P.O.V.

So after an hour of searching I managed to find my other wedding gown. But this one had the upper part of a dress but the lower of a suit. And it was a jump suit. If imp wanted me to wear something formal I was at least gonna make it comfortable. And if he actually ment for me to wear the wedding dress because it was a wedding dress, this counts too because I did he married on this two. Too my first ever wife...but 11 person I got married to...ummmm. Let's just ignore what I said.

Imp P.O.V.

I went in too the vents trying to find Scorpias room. Found it! I flew in and said ''The book'' in entraptas voice. ''Yes I think I found it.''answered Scorpia. ''Come'' I said in someone's voice. ''Ok,if you say so.'' Answered Scorpia. I flew out of her room and in to entraptas she was wearing a white jumpsuit. ''Wedding dress'' I said in her voice. ''It doesn't fit me anymore so I decided to wear this one.'' She answered. ''Imp. Why is Scorpia here?'' '' The book. Woman.'' I said in entraptas voice. ''Ohhhhh. Ok.'' She answered. ''Come'' I said to the two of them. I flew to dads sanctum. He was wearing a white shirt and a black suit top part thing. And instead of the pants he go he wore his normal dress. I grabbed his hand and made him stand in the middle of the room next to him scorpia and then entrapta. ''Scorpia now you are suppose too pronounce me and hordak wife and husband.'' Whispered entrapta to scorpia. ''Oh. Ok. I pronouns you wife and husband... what now?'' ''Me and hordak are married.'' Said entrapta. Hordak stared at her. And I flew in to the vents.Dad is married now. Does that make entrapta my mom?

                                                   539 words