All aboard!

A nine year old red haired girl with her hair being held like Charile from amazon series hazbin hotel also wearing a white head band and with red eyes.

( Heres her outfit)

Is running behind her older brother Takuya trying her b3st to stay close as possbil in her white trainers.

The phone in Takuya hand beeped ( its not a moden one remember, its like a one of those older phones from the 2000s) and he took a look to see the time.

Takuya: five fourty?!

Mistsu: I just hope we won't be too late!

Timeskip, the two siblinsg get to the train station after one of then nearly got run over by a truck that just stop before it could it one of them and noticed the time.

The two siblings have to rush going an elevator after having to get one some trains.

Mistsu rush into an elevator before the door started to close but Takuya was able to get inside but flunging himself in before the doors shut closed as it heads down.

But this caused the older sibling to crashed into the metal wall and they weren't they only two as there was another boy whonwas wearing blue jacket and yellow t shirt and a bandana tyat coveted most of his black hair.

Mistsu sweat dropped at her brother who rubbed his head who also noticed that the other boy was also holding a phone.

Takuya: Hey, did you get a message too?

But the bandana boy didn't answer as he turn away from the male not wanting to talk to him which annoyed the goggled boy.

Takuya: Hey! You could have answer me atleast!

But before anyone cloud say anything there was a sound and the three kids noticed the elevator going down faster and faster even past some floors, somehow going deeper.

Takuya: Aw! My Destiny really starting to bite!

Mistsu: You mean our destiny big bro!

Takuya: Oh right sorry.

Then as soon the elevator land Takuya was the only on who landed on his head.

The doors open to let the kids out.

Takuya: Man, I really gotta stop landing on my head!

The male Kanbara stood up as he was also shock like Mistsu and The bandana boy seeing others kids here and seemly trains they seem to need to go on.