Raphael + Balthus || C Support

———

- Strong bois lol

- Both are overall pretty jolly guys, so conversations between the two would be comical.

- They first met when the professor recruited Balthus to the Golden Deer house, and automatically, everyone in the class grouped them together.

- At first, Balthus didn't get it.

- How could it be possible for him to be so similar to a carefree surface dweller? And how much you wanna bet Raphael doesn't have debts like he does?

- Well, that all changed when they finally spoke for the first time. Byleth had paired them together to work on choices around the monastery — mainly ones to boost their heavy armor stats, as the stereotypical bodybuilders they are.

- You'd think it would start off as awkward silence, but actually, Raphael, being pretty obviously social, spoke first.

- "So, uh, do you work out? To get such a physique, I mean." Okay, so kinda awkward.

- But anyway, Balthus didn't need to be asked twice before he launched into the tales of his exploits as the King of Grappling.

- Of course, Raphael added in his bits too — about his large diet contributing — but once the first handful of stories about running from loan sharks and Hapi's monsters, they realized that all of the work they were assigned had been completed.

- Time flies when you're having fun.

- Realizing this, Byleth paired them up often, and the two were soon inseparable — closer than brothers.

- They often worked well in battle too, with the similar class and such. Bih was well-versed in both axe and brawling skills, which made their fighting styles compatible beyond words.

- Throughout the academy, they were known as friends through thick and thin.

———

Author's Note:

This was a request from my brother, by the way. He's been begging me to use more armored units lately because I'd rather use more magic ones instead.

Reminder: you can always request a part two!

———