I LOVE YOU

You placed somi in her crib and looked at the wall clock before an angry scowl took over your features. It was getting late at night and Jungkook hadn't come back home till now. You had office too, but you both always came back on time however today Jungkook was extremely and unusually late. During Jungkook's and your office hours your mom looked after somi.
Yn:"Where's this bunny branded hooman ??!! Let him come home I will beat his @ss today !"
You gritted out and picked up your phone to call him but his number was going switched off. You sighed and brushed your hair back before dailing jina's number that was received just after a few rings.
Jina:"Hey !"
Yn:"Hey ! How are u jina ?"
Jina:"Fine. Wbu ?"
Yn:"Good. Where are you ?"
Jina:"Huh ? At my apartment, why ?"
You bit your lower lip, it meant she was at her shared apartment with Jimin then where was your f-cking b@stard husband.
Yn:"hmm I justed wanted to know Jungkook's whereabouts, I mean he isn't with you but he hasn't arrived home yet ?"
Jina:"Oh....I think he didn't tell you yn. Mrs Jeon arranged a date for him today with her friend's daughter, he is out with his date."
Your heart dropped and you gulped. A sudden ache was all that you felt in your heart and head. This j€rk ! How dare he ??!!!!
Jina:"Yn ? Are you there ??"
Yn:"Huh yeah. Ok. I think h-he's enjoying. Ok then, bye. Good night."
Jina:"Good night. Take care of yourself and somi."
You hummed and cut the call before throwing the phone on bed.
Yn(pacing back and forth in distress):"Ughhh this man !!! We just received f-cking divorce papers today and he went on a date ??!! Not caring about his wife ??!!!! And his daughter ??!!! It means he is cheating on me !!! Shitty man !!!"
Your lips wobbled and you sniffed before plopping on the couch. Palming your face you sobbed lightly, not to wake somi up.
Honestly, after spending so much time with him and the way he always behaved with you, the safety he provided you, the warmth he gave you, the way he took care of you.....you had grown fond of him...unwantedly you had developed feelings for him and you thought that maybe he had developed some as well cuz the way he treated and behaved with you showed that he had feelings for you but turned out that it was all just your delusion.
Taking a tissue from side table you snorted on it and sniffed while your nose turned slightly red.
Yn:"This man is total j€rk !!!! So what if he is cheating on me ! I will not look his way either huh !!!! Ahhhh !!! Why do I love the man whom I hate !!!"
You ruffled your own hair frustrated.
...............

He entered in the room and bit his lower lip after seeing you sitting with your back against headwork. Going towards somi he kissed her forehead and again looked at you. Tilting his head he took a step closer and observed that you had your eyes closed. Were you sleeping ? He took a few steps closer to you and halted just Infront of you, looking at you with admiring gaze.
Where out of nowhere your eyes snapped open and he gasped stepping back.
Jungkook:"Omo !!!"
You sat straight and looked at him blankly.
Jungkook (chuckling nervously):"you scared me."
Yn(muttering):"You hurt me, did I complain ?"
Jungkook (couldn't understand what you said):"What ?"
Yn:"NOTHING !!!"
You suddenly shouted and he flinched.
Jungkook:"Y-yn are you okay ??!!"
Yn:"I am fine. Too much fine. What happened to me huh ? Can't you see how beautiful and gleeful I look ???!!"
You stood up and twirled Infront of him making him blink.
Yn:"What ??!!! Why are you looking at me like that now ???!!"
He bit his lower lip.
Jungkook:"Don't you have to say anything ? Or maybe ask anything ?"
He asked with so much hope that broke at your answer.
Yn:"No !"
Jungkook (looking down):"O-oh-"
Yn:"Wait I have to say something !!!"
He immediately looked up at you with a newfound hope but his poor hope was again crushed by your answer.
Yn:"Divorce papers ! They are on coffee table in living room. Sign them. I have already signed."
You said hiding your own hurt before laying down on the bed properly and sliding under duvets.
His face went pale as he felt numb.
Yn:"Switch off the light."
Your voice snapped him back. He gulped the large lump forming In his throat and stared at your covered figure before striding out of the room after switching off the lights.
................